Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd have to not have his flame on. Even Zoro with ACOC was waiting for it to go away to start attacking.
Post automatically merged:

That L in you name really lives up to the hype.
looking at what zoro had to do to hurt him will always paint a weird picture
cause I am sure Greenbull pierced right through him and am not sure he has coc yet .
different fighters
different tools in their arsenal.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1) continue to be relevant in future for Marco is an asterisk
looks very much retired signing off luffy's era . tho looking at the moves hes made , it might be him.
Weevil's plot has yet to be resolved. He's retired for a while now but still remained relevant to this day. He's already more relevant to the plot than Katakuri even if he happened to not play any roles in the future.

2.)that doesn't make king more relevant
it makes his race and its history in the op world more relevant .
He's the last survivor and is directly involved in the experiment that resulted in SSG. How does that not make him relevant? He's directly involved in this.

It kinda sucks for genuine Lucci fans, all this build up for his return since Dressrosa ~8 years ago.
And now he ends up like this.
:bamathink:
It also sucks for Admiral stans like yourself who were saying Lucci was going to do good and show how fodder Kaido is
Vet level tangoing with current Luffy, with awakening or not, is the take home message.
Base Luffy overpowered hybrid Kaido mind you
:shocking:
Orochi is not a beast pirate, and both he and Hawkins were not stacking it with high tier level skills.
The fact that Mr. Go neg diffed someone like Drake after a cheap shot is all you need to know. Lucci is coming in hot.
:myman:
Well the same guy who was having fun folding Crydo is sweating at Lucci now
Do the math
:milaugh:

Genuine clown right here, being handed his hundredth L by Oda himself, the life of an Admiral wanker:gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oden was
If Beckman doesn't die he'll likely be

Shiryu i guess too maybe but dont imagine well see much of him after he loses to zoro. Tho i do think he might have both awakening and conquerors
I think we all agree that Oden, Zoro, Rayleigh, and Ben to some extent are outliers. These guys are almost as good as the main characters with Zoro being a direct main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.