Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Lucci, his power isn't bullshit plot armor like condom and his Nika Christ power which will be exposed against Yami.

Fraud over-reliant on G5 he's even using it for fodders, soon is getting exposed when he goes base form every time Teach grabs and smacks his head on the ground.

@Topi Jerami @SakazOuki @L55 @nik87
Condom is what your and all the ones tagged there's father should have used. Over reliant when its just the second time using it. Teech grabs with what? Gura can't effect rubber and Blackness will beg before the SUN GOD. Plus haki negs all so forget teech smacking his head down. He couldn't do shit to Seraphimhawk and Rayleigh made hkm run like a loser.

True lunarians>acoc :cheers:
The true lunarian lost to both zoro and ryokugyu
I think we all agree that Oden, Zoro, Rayleigh, and Ben to some extent are outliers. These guys are almost as good as the main characters with Zoro being a direct main character.
I think we all can also agree both whitebeard and kaido had better candidates for right hand men

Kaido actually trying to make yamato obey him
Whitebeard having oden in the past then having ace join

"He's relevant because I can't accept the other YC1 being more relevant than him"
I also think Katakuri will come back but he definitely is a Luffy fanboy. He'll come back and ask help to to take Pudding back, after all it's been shown multiple times that he cares a lot about his brothers and sisters. But he can't do it alone.
However he ain't showing anything new, like people expecting adv CoC and shit, it's not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.