Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean some boi like me apparently can mix some ideas to make Luffy being overpowered seems dreadful and full of tension/excitement in fights, making the readers at least a lil bit more invested in reading the fights...but apparently Oda is i dunno..too exhausted to think about fresh ideas? Or simply too busy? Or he really doesnt have fresh ideas and waste his own potential?
Lolda has simply lost it.

A little OOT, but I am also confident that I can write a better Yonko saga than he did, particularly WCI and Wano, even without having to include ZKK in the latter despite being a ZKKer.
Post automatically merged:

Tom an

Tom.and Jerry itself is a masterpiece.
I guess that is why Mid Piece is trying to emulate it. :milaugh:

Exactly

And I literally said this before Zoro vs King even started, I was always certain of Kuma meeting Zoro and sending him to ID

So seeing how even after a Year, my Speculation is still very possible, I'd say it has high chances of happening

Before Wano ended, I said:

Kuma sends Zoro to ID
Lurking Legend attacks Vega Island & defeats SHs
Luffy captured by Marines
A New Pluton appears
Brook is targeted by Lurking Legend
Caribou's Boss is Lurking Legend

A Year later:

Zoro & Brook stayed on Sunny alone
Lucci teased someone near Egghead
Kizaru is coming / Smoker nearby too
Lulusia gets Destroyed by AW-Like Weapon
Caribou is on the Island too

So yeah, I'm confident my Theory is Legit
Makes a lot of sense. I think Kuma is gonna send Straw Hats off again but to different places but this time they’ll ask him.

It is called open minded. The post changes when the spoiler changes.
Already had this yesterday.

If i mentally prepare myself to bully a kid at school and the next morning his older brother drops him off and scares me to a point I'm being friendly to him, am i being open minded or a pathetic bitch that only doesn't carry out my ill intent because things didn't go my way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.