Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah true. But then it begs the question how you can defeat them. I mean they should know that they are invincible in flame mode, why turn it off..? Obviously that's a big question mark since the King fight and we most likely get an answer to it, but yeah it's weird.
What do you think? Anything concrete or just "wait and see"..?
From what we see so far itself, King needed to come out of flame mode to use most of his df arsenal outside of basic transformation/flame bullets.
Even S-shark did not use flame mode, while using Fishman Karate & the Swim fruit's abilities.
So maybe, they gotta come out of it to access abilities tied to dfs/lineage factors outside of theirs?

There isn't any threshold as of now... but something can easily be written to it in various areas like stamina, like damage threshold after which they have to step out of it.
Plus that makes the speed mode sound very much like a weakness, but from the way it was written in the fight - it seemed more of a trade off than an explicit weakness.

Hopefully we get an answer soon with the Seraphim going into battle lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Couldn't Strawhats leave before Kizaru arrives?
Speed of light, baby.

Kizaru and Kuma should be able to reach Egghead very quickly.

Kizaru can literally turn into light... so... yeah.

Kuma in the past teleported people in those paw bubbles, but that was after hitting them once.

If Kuma keeps smacking his ass while over the ocean, he can clear the seas pretty fast.

Also, if Kizaru shows up later in the arc after CP0 has already been sent packing, unless he has backup he's fighting at least Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei. Those 4 were ready and waiting to go down and fight Ryokugyu if the situation got dicey for Momo, Yamato, and the scabbards. See no reason why it wouldn't be at least those 4 again if Kizaru rocks up.

Also, if Kizaru shows up later in the arc after CP0 has already been sent packing, unless he has backup he's fighting at least Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei. Those 4 were ready and waiting to go down and fight Ryokugyu if the situation got dicey for Momo, Yamato, and the scabbards. See no reason why it wouldn't be at least those 4 again if Kizaru rocks up.
The arc is basically done, Kizaru is showing up in the next couple of chapters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Options:

1) Kizaru with a ship with some VA will take few days to arrive, Oda will find some excuse for straw hats to get stuck in Egghead till then, fight commences

2) Kizaru makes his way alone faster, there's a nearby marine base, Sentomaru was granted access to Hawk, Snake, Shark and now maybe even Bear. Couple few few other marines from the nearby base tho I don't think how antagonizing they will be towards the straw hats.

In both options Kuma has to come into play somehow. Maybe he found out shit when he was a slave and now is trying to teleport to Egghead in order to warp straw hats at important locations that reveals the last road poneglyph for the final island. But then Kizaru comes into play exactly how then, he arrives on an empty egghead considering Vegapunk will leave with straw hats too. Maybe that will alarm the WG but Lucci might as well serve that purpose.

And it's kinda hard to believe they will have more fighting now to do after they just left a full blown fighting, admiral of all things, but then again Law the moment he left, few days and he is fighting Blackbeard. Maybe this is how the throne wars continues

Law vs Blackbeard
Luffy vs Kizaru, Sentomaru vs the 4 Seraphim vs ? Vice Admirals?
Kid ?
My bet so far is…

Kizaru will use yata no kagami to get there within the day, he’ll arrive and either jump onto CP0’s mission to kill the Vegapunks or hunt the Strawhats in a Sabaody fashion.

Kuma pops up before any fighting gets serious and pops Kizaru away (which would suck) and then gives a lore drop to the SHs.

It would be poor writing if Admiral Kizaru went down in this arc before we've even gotten to the final battle. There is already a shortage of Admirals who are antagonists given Fujitora is already a Luffy fanboy. Having Kizaru go down, reduces his hype which I doubt Oda would do. And considering Luffy has already defeated someone stronger than Kizaru i.e Kaido, he doesn't need to prove himself.
They still have Akainu, Aramaki, the Vice Admirals ( which are kind of fodder now ), the Five Elders if they're fighters, Im if they're a fighter, Kong ( who sort of runs the WG and is just under the Five Elders and Im ), etc.
And they have whatever Im used to clap Lulusia.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We literally see Law before the attack, he didn’t even have his kroom ready. They both attacked each other at the same time
Wat? Law already initiated the room as soon as BB jumped. If they both attack at the same time, BB wouldn't wait until Law's sword almost reaches him, nor would he punch Law's sword instead of directly targeting his body. Law attacked, and BB deflected, which resulted in the clash. Anything else is mental gymnastics.

By the way Lucci and Saul gave Enies Lobby vibes,and now Kizaru,Sentomaru,Kuma and the Pacifistas give Sabaody vibes.
It's getting predictable

Oda wants to parallel the SHs getting wrecked in Sabaody to how strong they are right now

Kaku offering help to Lucci, Lucci realizing he has 0 chance to do a thing and trying to flee.. Looks there is more to come

My bet so far is…

Kizaru will use yata no kagami to get there within the day, he’ll arrive and either jump onto CP0’s mission to kill the Vegapunks or hunt the Strawhats in a Sabaody fashion.

Kuma pops up before any fighting gets serious and pops Kizaru away (which would suck) and then gives a lore drop to the SHs.
Too convenient to not get rid of Kizaru, if they are worried that the entire WG will actively hunt them, same excuse can be used after they take Vegapunk away with them

From what we see so far itself, King needed to come out of flame mode to use most of his df arsenal outside of basic transformation/flame bullets.
Even S-shark did not use flame mode, while using Fishman Karate & the Swim fruit's abilities.
So maybe, they gotta come out of it to access abilities tied to dfs/lineage factors outside of theirs?

There isn't any threshold as of now... but something can easily be written to it in various areas like stamina, like damage threshold after which they have to step out of it.
Plus that makes the speed mode sound very much like a weakness, but from the way it was written in the fight - it seemed more of a trade off than an explicit weakness.

Hopefully we get an answer soon with the Seraphim going into battle lol.
Yeah okay, that sounds understandable. That's where my thoughts were heading to aswell.
Before my reply I also thought, this might give them their golatian strength, but everytime Zoro and King clashed he was in flame mode, so I debunked myself right away lol

My bet so far is…

Wouldn't Kizaru be able to leave a Kuma bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.