Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this change some GGnM attacks that don't require stances? When BB used the stance, Law took his balance by cutting Stronger, so he couldn't deliver the attack properly. He still forced Law to undo R-Room with the punch. Punching Law who's standing right in front of him is a different story altogether. You're saying things that don't even make sense just to drag the conversation at this point.
Undo R-Room? You don’t realize what happened there? Law used R-Room to take out stronger, then used K-Room to attack BB. BB didn’t undo shit, Law cannot have two rooms up at the same time, that includes awakened rooms which Kroom is.

you clearly need to re read the chapter to better understand what’s going on. Also 99% of GGnM attacks require the stance, stop using the exceptions as the rule

Yeah regardless of speed mode or flame mode, King is an absolute unit in the physical strength department lol.
Overpowered a physical strength move from Zoro in Tiger Hunt and then sent him flying through multiple walls with Tankyudon... and then decimated an entire mountain structure with Tempuradon.
He's the only high tier outside of Boundman in the manga to be shown physically dominating other high tiers in head to head clashes, and his Tankyudon feat is even more insane considering the fact that Doffy & Kata were overpowered when they were just blocking while Tankyudon overpowered a named move from Zoro.
Lunarians are just cheatcodes, you can't tell my otherwise. Just that one scene alone where he sent Zoro flying into that giant rock, was insane and lowkey one of the coldest tbh. I mean that's just base strength, next to all the other super powerful gimmicks they have. I mean fire and all it's okay, but also flight in combination with super speed? Bro, Oda, calm down lol

I mean heightened physical strength alone is the primariy stat that makes "Oni-human", Fishmen and Kuma's race already so much more superior to humans and that's just one aspect of their racial features
It's insane. No wonder they were treated as gods. Imagine a world without DFs and conquerors haki - possible that there were centuries, where not even a handful might have known advCoC afterall-. Guys like Jimbei, ID CoA bolstered guys like Udon Luffy and Sabo and high tier swordsmen would be the otherwise strongest beings around and even those guys have nothing on them.

That reminds me: Their lore will be one of the most interesting stuff we might get

Remember when Hajrudin pulled Luffy away from Fujitora? Same thing. It wasn’t that Luffy was too weak to stand up to Fuji, it’s that we ain’t got time for this shit lol. Oda has to cram like 80% of the post timeskip story into like, 3 years since everything before now was basically filler lol. We don’t have time to fight Kizaru.
And Kizaru could be easily dealt with something else other than Oda going back on what he established in return to saobody. There’s millions of ways to have the Straw Hats leave without fighting Kizaru

@Gol D. Roger
  1. King's reaction time isn't as good as katakuri
  2. Zoro's reaction time isn't as good as luffys
  3. If mihawk doesn't have fs his reaction time isn't going to be as good as fs kaido or kuzan (who i think might have it) or some top tier that specializes in it

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
And Kizaru could be easily dealt with something else other than Oda going back on what he established in return to saobody. There’s millions of ways to have the Straw Hats leave without fighting Kizaru
Like what exactly? If Kizaru is going to Egghead for Luffy, nothing short of defeating him will scare him away, this isn’t Wano where there’s like 5 Yonko present against 1 Admiral, this is Kizaru, multiple Seraphim and Cipher Pol vs 1 Yonko crew, lol. And Kizaru already has permission to engage.

And like I said, we still have like 5 islands we need to cram into 3 years. We ain’t. Got. The time. For this shit. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.