Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, we’re going to get Shabondy 2.0 where Kuma pops Luffy away again to some island we’ve never been to. Probably the burning man island or whatever.

Kuma low key will be the sole reason Luffy becomes Pirate King.
No way will Oda do that this time. It’s too repetitive and wouldn’t make sense. Luffy can hold his own now, he doesn’t need saving

I think some people though all the admirals would get beat in the final war or close together .
Truth is i also once though that but at this point anything goes.
Imo that's still the case, just not with Kizaru because I've always believed he was Luffy's fight before Akainu. Oda loves letting Luffy double dip on factions (see Boroque Works, Skypiea Priests, CP9, Sweet Commanders, etc).

For the record, I can see Aokiji coming back if he's still an actual Marine. If not, Fuji and Ryo are sufficient for Zoro and Sanji. That's always been clear to me if Luffy fights Akainu.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Katakuri, Luffy, and kaido using fs have better reaction time than anyone without it. Especially compared to characters in their tier or below

Yes you can hit a future sight user and that just means its gonna be even easier to land hits on those without it

1. Luffy using fs has better reaction time than anyone on his level without it and then some
  2. Katakuri using fs has better reaction time than anyone on his level without it and then some
  3. Kaido using fs has better reaction time than anyone on his level without it and then some
They have better reactions than who? Katakuri only got to flex his FS against Luffy. Luffy couldn't fully outdo the Flying Six siblings. He wasn't able to land a hit on Yamato. Not a single one of the managed to outdo an actual competent fighter completely. They only bullied people far weaker and semi-skilled. Big Mom has no FS but kept up with Kaido in fights.

Again, it depends on the skill set. Someone within Luffy's reach might be able to react to things quicker than Luffy by having quicker reactions or by being faster than Luffy even if they don't have FS. This is how a non-FS user will be able to fight and land hits on the FS users in the first place. For instance, if Kizaru handles Luffy fine, then Marco will be able to do it too because he was able to keep up with him without having FS.

As far as the Fairy Hats are concerned, Oda will do whatever he wants lol. His love for Admirals is secondary to his weird love for his Fairy Tale MCs lol.

Oda the retard will have Kizaru be like “I came to this Yonko’s island casually and don’t want to fight seriously”
Admittedly, Lolda hasn't clowned on the Admirals yet because they are based on real people (unlike Crydo or Robbed Lucci), but Kizaru not taking a Lonko fight seriously is consistent with his character, no?

Imo that's still the case, just not with Kizaru because I've always believed he was Luffy's fight before Akainu. Oda loves letting Luffy double dip on factions (see Boroque Works, Skypiea Priests, CP9, Sweet Commanders, etc).

For the record, I can see Aokiji coming back if he's still an actual Marine. If not, Fuji and Ryo are sufficient for Zoro and Sanji. That's always been clear to me if Luffy fights Akainu.
If this happens, Lolda will make Fujitora fold post-Raftel BBP just to bring the whole thing full circle. :milaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
No way will Oda do that this time. It’s too repetitive and wouldn’t make sense. Luffy can hold his own now, he doesn’t need saving
It’s not about saving. We’ve still got like 4 islands we need to go to before EOS. Burning Man, Elbaf, Raftel, Mariejois at minimum. Luffy may also need to destroy Fishman Island, that’s like 5 destinations we need to go to. We don’t have time to jack off on Future Island for 4 years.

And as for “too repetitive”, are we reading the same manga? All of post timeskip is Oda plagiarizing his pre timeskip work. Lol

Kizaru not taking a Lonko fight seriously is consistent with his character, no?
Sure, until Oda uses this to treat Kizaru like a clown lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BB literally did the stance for an attack that failed to even take out fodder in the same chapter. Checkmate
How does this change some GGnM attacks that don't require stances? When BB used the stance, Law took his balance by cutting Stronger, so he couldn't deliver the attack properly. He still forced Law to undo R-Room with the punch. Punching Law who's standing right in front of him is a different story altogether. You're saying things that don't even make sense just to drag the conversation at this point.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
The whole point of the TS is for the Straw Hats to get stronger so a situation like in saobody never happens again
Remember when Hajrudin pulled Luffy away from Fujitora? Same thing. It wasn’t that Luffy was too weak to stand up to Fuji, it’s that we ain’t got time for this shit lol. Oda has to cram like 80% of the post timeskip story into like, 3 years since everything before now was basically filler lol. We don’t have time to fight Kizaru.

They have better reactions than who? Katakuri only got to flex his FS against Luffy. Luffy couldn't fully outdo the Flying Six siblings. He wasn't able to land a hit on Yamato. Not a single one of the managed to outdo an actual competent fighter completely. They only bullied people far weaker and semi-skilled. Big Mom has no FS but kept up with Kaido in fights.

Again, it depends on the skill set. Someone within Luffy's reach might be able to react to things quicker than Luffy by having quicker reactions or by being faster than Luffy even if they don't have FS. This is how a non-FS user will be able to fight and land hits on the FS users in the first place. For instance, if Kizaru handles Luffy fine, then Marco will be able to do it too because he was able to keep up with him without having FS.
?
They have better reaction time than those without it

?
Neither page one or ulti are comparable when it comes to reaction to fs luffy lol

?
Kaido doesn't constantly use fs its something he barely uses. Likely because he needs to be in a specific state to do so

?
What? No
Someone on the same level as luffy without fs isn't going to have better reaction time

Kizaru being able to fight luffy means marco could too....ok

Status
Not open for further replies.