Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy is already going to leave, he doesn’t need to stay and vanity-fight Kizaru lol. Kuma can just teleport him away and we can skip the travel-time. Luffy is already separated from his crew so it’s not like we need to worry about them re-uniting just yet.

You are getting so distracted by Luffy’s ego that you are ignoring the greater needs of the plot lol.
You seem pretty worried lol

You are getting so distracted by Luffy’s ego that you are ignoring the greater needs of the plot lol.
It’s not that, it’s that I’ve already heard this shtick before with Wano. “Straw Hats need a reason to leave to the next island because the series needs to pick up pace” when in reality it doesn’t. If Egghead ends in the next 5 chapters that’s a 13 chapter arc right there, Oda could easily do two more like that before the final war and end in 3 years
Post automatically merged:

It's not what I am saying. It's actually what happened. We directly see the impact of Room disappearing after BB's punch while K-room happens much later i.e., after the explosion.
It’s headcanon

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
I desire more ancient zoans

Status
Not open for further replies.