Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens, Lolda will make Fujitora fold post-Raftel BBP just to bring the whole thing full circle. :milaugh:
That's how I personally see it still:

- Kizaru and his group here
- Beehive is a shorter lore arc for BB, or the big incident the SHF are meant to cause.
- Something something Elbaf (idk, maybe Shanks, maybe not. Id say not, maybe a new villain)
- Lodestar is a short transition to Laugh Tale or where Luffy fights Kid.
- Blackbeard at Laugh Tale for PK
- Akainu/Im in the final war

I'm leaving Shanks out of this until we know true motivations of his character. But if not "good" then I'd place him at the end since the series starts and ends with this character imo.

You know, I would not have thought that the disclosure of the new admiral would cause complete disappointment, and the disclosure of Vegapank would pleasantly surprise.:quest:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Kuma could teleport Kizaru without him noticing
2. the seraphim could stall him
3. Kizaru could let Vegapunk escape out of sentimentality
None of these reinforces the “we won’t run away anymore!” Theme though. This is all just excuses to keep us on Egghead even though there’s no reason for us to be here anymore. We can learn all the relevant Ancient Kingdom shit while Kizaru is sailing. Teleporting Luffy to somewhere we do need to be is a much better plan.

Have Kuma talk to Luffy like Kuma talked to Rayleigh pre timeskip. This is the perfect chance for us to learn what Kuma told Rayleigh, while also having Kuma convince Luffy to trust him and resolving the “why is Kuma helping us?” Plot. Oda also gets to plagiarize himself so there’s that.

Luffy will let Kuma teleport him away to somewhere more plot relevant, Kizaru doesn’t get to execute a Yonko, and Luffy gets to keep his dignity. Everyone wins.

Why do people thing that ‘ sword ‘ organisation is something which rebels against the wg
I mean it’s just a secret organisation from navy who go undercover , not some rebels like revolutionary

I was an Admiral Fan since day 1. Just for the record

:finally:

Look how Oda didn't let Kizaru go to Wano he had to invent those gloves that can touch light in egghead first to make sure there is a small backup Plan to escape the ultimate Powerhouse that Kizaru is.

Bet Kuma is going to save the day again just like in sabaody. The build up to that fits perfectly.

:youcraz:
Those gloves are just for Sanji so that he has the means of touching Kizaru, the others have haki though:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Undo R-Room? You don’t realize what happened there? Law used R-Room to take out stronger, then used K-Room to attack BB. BB didn’t undo shit, Law cannot have two rooms up at the same time, that includes awakened rooms which Kroom is.

you clearly need to re read the chapter to better understand what’s going on. Also 99% of GGnM attacks require the stance, stop using the exceptions as the rule
Huh? You sure love skipping details for someone who's asking others to reread. Law attacked Stronger to take BB's balance because BB's about to punch them. BB was still inside the R-Room by this time, he throws the punch after realizing Law's using awakening taking the balance of everyone on the island, which results in Law undoing R-Room. BB starts falling and Don Q throws apples at the same time. Law goes for K-Room immediately after the explosion from the apples.

I only pointed out the loophole in your logic. It doesn't matter if most of GGnM attacks require a stance; that doesn't help you prove he used one of those to block Law. I also gave you an argument for when he requires a stance i.e., Law too requires preparation to use his own attacks, so it makes no difference whatsoever.

None of these reinforces the “we won’t run away anymore!” Theme though. This is all just excuses to keep us on Egghead even though there’s no reason for us to be here anymore. We can learn all the relevant Ancient Kingdom shit while Kizaru is sailing. Teleporting Luffy to somewhere we do need to be is a much better plan.

Have Kuma talk to Luffy like Kuma talked to Rayleigh pre timeskip. This is the perfect chance for us to learn what Kuma told Rayleigh, while also having Kuma convince Luffy to trust him and resolving the “why is Kuma helping us?” Plot. Oda also gets to plagiarize himself so there’s that.

Luffy will let Kuma teleport him away to somewhere more plot relevant, Kizaru doesn’t get to execute a Yonko, and Luffy gets to keep his dignity. Everyone wins.
Luffy doesn’t need an excuse to leave, he’s already on his way out. If something happens to Kizaru or he changes his mind it won’t go against “we are done running away”

Huh? You sure love skipping details for someone who's asking others to reread. Law attacked Stronger to take BB's balance because BB's about to use punch them. BB was still inside the R-Room by this time, he throws the punch after realizing Law's using awakening taking the balance of everyone on the island, which results in Law undoing R-Room. BB starts falling and Don Q throws apples at the same time. Law goes for K-Room immediately after the explosion from the apples.
Your wording is implying Bb broke the room when in reality it was always part of the plan.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy doesn’t need an excuse to leave, he’s already on his way out. If something happens to Kizaru or he changes his mind it won’t go against “we are done running away”
If Luffy is already going to leave, he doesn’t need to stay and vanity-fight Kizaru lol. Kuma can just teleport him away and we can skip the travel-time. Luffy is already separated from his crew so it’s not like we need to worry about them re-uniting just yet.

You are getting so distracted by Luffy’s ego that you are ignoring the greater needs of the plot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.