Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then be happy and eagerly await the upcoming chapters that will be great for you, no ? :)
Seeing Admirals get clowned on isn't enjoyable anymore, it's happened way too frequently lately

Wouldn't mind seeing Zoro and Kizaru have a serious fight, though the end result will be the same, Kizaru will look bad

Like what exactly? If Kizaru is going to Egghead for Luffy, nothing short of defeating him will scare him away, this isn’t Wano where there’s like 5 Yonko present against 1 Admiral, this is Kizaru, multiple Seraphim and Cipher Pol vs 1 Yonko crew, lol. And Kizaru already has permission to engage.

And like I said, we still have like 5 islands we need to cram into 3 years. We ain’t. Got. The time. For this shit. Lol
1. Kuma could teleport Kizaru without him noticing
2. the seraphim could stall him
3. Kizaru could let Vegapunk escape out of sentimentality

just off the top of my head

Worst

Custom title
Do you guys think this will be the norm from now on ? ( or at least what's left of it xD )

I mean if we think about it the Mugis are legit a Yonko crew and whatever they do the WG/Navy might see it as a potential threat to the balance so them sending one or two admirals afyer them each time they cause a ruckus might become rather common imho....

It's getting predictable

Oda wants to parallel the SHs getting wrecked in Sabaody to how strong they are right now

Kaku offering help to Lucci, Lucci realizing he has 0 chance to do a thing and trying to flee.. Looks there is more to come
We'll see if that part of the spoilers is true,i hope it isnt and there isnt just a parallel with the past

Seeing Admirals get clowned on isn't enjoyable anymore, it's happened way too frequently lately

Wouldn't mind seeing Zoro and Kizaru have a serious fight, though the end result will be the same, Kizaru will look bad
Again. Then the upcoming chapters will be a blast for some folks so why do you quote me saying that it will happen ?
If you're that confident there's no need to do that. Sit down and let the obvious unfold.

I wonder if kizaru has future sight
Would be interesting if that plays a role in his attitude. Like what if the light fruit is so overwhelming fast that to master it you need a high level of observation haki to perceive everything going on

At least 1 of the logia admiral definitely has it if not all

Status
Not open for further replies.