• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger
  1. King's reaction time isn't as good as katakuri
  2. Zoro's reaction time isn't as good as luffys
  3. If mihawk doesn't have fs his reaction time isn't going to be as good as fs kaido or kuzan (who i think might have it) or some top tier that specializes in it
These statements are completely baseless. Again, if Kizaru doesn't have FS and if he ends up fighting Luffy and keeping up with him, how do you suppose this logic holds?

So the DFs are a confirmed magical ability. I thought it would be more science oriented tbh
Post automatically merged:

Yeah its really cool, although its also kinda awkward because of the weird powers. Like who the fuck thought of the smooth fruit or the bubble fruit or the jacket fruit as evolving

OP world has some bizarre as people lmao
If you live in a cold climate a jacket fruit would be convenient

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dude we literally see that the room is fine, if it was breaking we would see sfx and wiggle lines around the room

Also again K-Room requires preparation, Law can’t just instantly pull out K-Room. He undid the r-room, created a new room, coated his sword in k-room then prepared his stance in a matter of seconds as BB was falling
Bro, who said the room is breaking? I said he forced Law to drop the room with the punch. We directly see the impact of Room disappearing on the very next page.

K-room happened much later i.e., after the explosion. Rroom was retracted because of the punch.

Oda loves his structures. Weakest to strongest potrayel - paramecias with dofi / vergo / whole cake island . Zoan arc with wano kaido and beast pirates. And the strongest comes now Logia fruits with Blackbeard, admirals etc. Sounds logical to me

Yeah its really cool, although its also kinda awkward because of the weird powers. Like who the fuck thought of the smooth fruit or the bubble fruit or the jacket fruit as evolving

OP world has some bizarre ass people lmao
It is an indicator that world is very big...

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Really digging this DF lore though :steef:
Very interesting, and fits the series well. I though Devil Fruits would be connected to Inherited Will somehow, but not like this.

Somebody back in the day desired to turn themselves into a jacket and be worn by other people. What the fuck was going on in the Ancient Kingdom?!?

Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
Ok, I like this explanation for the DF.

Obviously it isn't the final and scientific explanation. But we finally got something about the origins of the fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.