Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fruit is named after him so it’s his power
Maybe he turned his own power into a df before he died
Whatever it is...I am very much interested in this lore...now we know "what" are devil fruits but need to understand "how" this has happened....probably related to the clan that was eradicated from the history.....there is a reason they were called "devil" fruits instead of some god fruits or magic fruits...

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So you cool with devil fruits existence being a byproduct of people's dreams? :ohreally:
Yeah I think thats an interesting plot development. If you don't like it could I ask why, i'm not really seeing anything wrong with this inherently

So from this information, it means Nika became a devil fruit because people wanted to be him?

Meaning there could be a devil fruit for literally any renowned character, a Whitebeard devil fruit, Kaido devil fruit, Mihawk devil fruit etc
:lusalty:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Whatever it is...I am very much interested in this lore...now we know "what" are devil fruits but need to understand "how" this has happened....probably related to the clan that was eradicated from the history.....there is a reason they were called "devil" fruits instead of some god fruits or magic fruits...
yessss I think it could be Void Century related for sureeeeee

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That literally makes 0 sense, why would Law even do that? He’s clean through the fight
Because BB punched the island and shook them all? Again, we legit see it on the panel. There was a delay b/w R-rooms disappearance and K-Room; these two have no correlation whatsoever. Law saw the opportunity after the explosion and used K-room.

Status
Not open for further replies.