Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a coincidence that many people just happened to stumble upon the perfect fruit for them

another example is Law. The OP OP no mi appeared the moment he and Corazon started looking for a cure
It is not exactly fate...it is desire and conviction that brings you these fruits...fate is having a fruit since birth....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy'a desire to be free - got the Nika df

What about the millions of other people that want to be free too, while the Nika magic df work for them too, they said nice df lore but this is vague as shit. Even if it's straight up magic it has to have some rules to magic.
They should of tried being the main protagonist

No. It means even faced with a vastly superior oponnent he's trying to put in work regardless. Basically. He's doing what his ability allows him too.

Infinitely better than running back screaming giving up on his mission.

Still looks better than initial spoilers.
It's not better. Know what happened the last time a CP0 agent fought an Emperor? Let's just say he's not feeling very good right now :mrgo:

Everything looking fine brotha. What happened to Akainu being a bitch not wanting to pick a fight with Yonkou Luffy huh?
What happened ?

Luffy went using his strongest mode against a guy world's below an Admiral. Seems like Kizaru is packing him up low diff.

I find it very amusing how you and @SkySanji actually think you can trigger me with this.
Try it on Tejas and Swallala. Have a blast.
:kobeha:
We know how is luffy, so it isn't that much big of a deal that he is using his attacks
And currently we don't even know if Akainu knows that luffy is on the island

Everything looking fine brotha. What happened to Akainu being a bitch not wanting to pick a fight with Yonkou Luffy huh?
What happened ?

Luffy went using his strongest mode against a guy world's below an Admiral. Seems like Kizaru is packing him up low diff.

I find it very amusing how you and @SkySanji actually think you can trigger me with this.
You seem pretty triggered to me:whitepress:

Chill out, it's really not that serious

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Luffy'a desire to be free - got the Nika df

What about the millions of other people that want to be free too, while the Nika magic df work for them too, they said nice df lore but this is vague as shit. Even if it's straight up magic it has to have some rules to magic.
There barely any rules to One Piece power systems, didn't you learn this in 1000+ chapters?

What happened ?

You don't gotta be all up on their cocks like that bro
Zoro is gonna pack Kizaru don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.