Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly. I'm not even trying to be cynical here. Admirals will have their mainstay presence during the final war, especially since with Akainu, Fuji and Ryo, you have the M3 matchups clear as day.

The problem is much of this forum has filled this headcanon that Kizaru used a beam saber once against Rayleigh, it automatically means its a Zoro fight. Then, because he'd be the strongest enemy here on Egghead, it automatically means he can't be defeated by anyone here lol, especially not Luffy whom Kizaru has had more encounters with on a personal level during Marineford.

Just funny how the collective mindset thinks here, you can see it coming from miles away.
Except all he did was kick luffy away like fodder
And has been matched up to right hands constantly Marco Ray Ben
His lightsaber is one of japan's 3 sacred treasures
And the whole situation on sabaody had nothing to do with luffy

Luffy was with sentomaru
And kizaru was attacking zoro the future King's right hand who was saved by the current King's right hand
Dark King
Zoro is now en ou to rays mei ou
Even kuma had no interaction with luffy until last on sabaody

Fuji is barely an enemy to fight. He's an enemy as much as coby or Smoker are at this point.

Her fruit means the “Large Mouth God” and is a Guardian Deity.

So just like Luffy - God Fruit
Sure but outside of gear 4, wich one could argue as him already tapping on his awakened powers, he only gets that when awakened, and now Lucci is the same. I dunno, to me its a weird choice, just like both armament haki and conquerors infusion generating black sparks, it makes things confusing

Exactly. I'm not even trying to be cynical here. Admirals will have their mainstay presence during the final war, especially since with Akainu, Fuji and Ryo, you have the M3 matchups clear as day.

The problem is much of this forum has filled this headcanon that Kizaru used a beam saber once against Rayleigh, it automatically means its a Zoro fight. Then, because he'd be the strongest enemy here on Egghead, it automatically means he can't be defeated by anyone here lol, especially not Luffy whom Kizaru has had more encounters with on a personal level during Marineford.

Just funny how the collective mindset thinks here, you can see it coming from miles away.
Zoro vs Kizaru is just the new ZKK lol, and those that are saying that Kizaru is way too strong and can't be defeated during this arc are just some extreme Admiral wankers.

I'm not saying that Luffy will defeat Kizaru but I do believe that Oda will have Luffy fight him and showcase how strong Luffy is compared to an Admiral now.

Sure but outside of gear 4, wich one could argue as him already tapping on his awakened powers, he only gets that when awakened, and now Lucci is the same. I dunno, to me its a weird choice, just like both armament haki and conquerors infusion generating black sparks, it makes things confusing
I think Gear 4 is the only time his fruit causes him to change his physical body like a zoan transformation so I expect any “God Fruit” to have that hagoromo on their transformations (just like Yamatos full zoan did)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Everyone, keep in mind we have no idea what the range/usage cooldown on Van Augur's Warp Fruit is.

It's possible the Blackbeard Pirates are going to warp in at some point.

Kizaru, Kuma, and Augur all being able to travel nearly instantly makes this arc quite interesting.

Nah. Aramaki said his power rivals that of the sea. God fruits are next level.
Aramaki has easily the coolest fruit of the admirals; I just wish oda didn’t draw that awkward logia tree look…
Post automatically merged:

REALLY?? YOU THINK THAT’S BAD?! YOU THINK THAT’S BAD?!

SOMEONE WANTED TO PRODUCE AND CONTROL POISON

THEY HAVE CONSTANT, ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF DIARRHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The diarrhea was because Magellans kind of an idiot who eats poison cause he thinks it tastes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.