Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jailer beasts were failed awakening individuals.

They had the body to contain the awakening but not the mind so the animal took them over and that’s why they get the giant beastial look like monster chopper.

Meanwhile since Lucci had both a strong mind and body he’s getting the perfected version

Aramaki is the worst admiral by far. Only good things about him is his DF to some degree(except the broccoli form is down bad) and his normal character design.
He only had 2 chapters. Oda compressed the major points of his character and it ended up bad.

His design and power are great. Expecting more from him in the future.

The expansion in the devil fruit lore just sounds like slightly less vague explanation than before. Mother sea hating devil fruit users was already there, now Oda's just including that it's for them gaining abilities bred from people's desires, nothing too wild in my opinion. I like it, I was always kinda on the "keep devil fruits mythic" train in contrast to those that wanted a full-science explanation. I'm cool with Vegapunk figuring things out but I prefer things staying mythical and him just exploring the mechanisms of the fruits.
the DFs staying mythical is neat. I still think zoan types specifically are artificial (especially the human model) but Oda staying true to that first explanation is cool too.

How is he not right though lol. What is the first thing u think about when someone says Nature?

As for his speech. He was spot on as well. The world of OP is built on discrimination.
He also said the Tenryuubito are gods, thats only right if you belive in it, and the same could apply to his speech about the fruit(though I do belive its broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.