Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we get Kizaru will be Goofy fight but it's funny how fodder like Sentomaru is getting hyped as someone who will give Zoro challenge
I think Zoro will survive without a fight for one arc :milaugh:
Imo, if Kuma is set up properly (i.e. such as CP0 stealing the Seraphim and forcing Kumas programming to attack the Strawhats), he may have some relevance to fighting Zoro.

He was considered a serious enemy to contend with when Franky talked about him:

And here you are praying that Zoro is the only character that doesn't get a fight in Egghead. Zoro doing nothing in an arc while the others fight is ok but if Zoro fights while the others do nothing like always it's a plot breaking situation.
The moment you realize that Zoro vs Mihawk didn't have any other fights going on at the same time you'll probably quit OP. :hope:
They are scared
Zori will do good vs kiz

Yeah? Doesn't change the fact that you changed your tune once Zoro uttered his supposed ZKK lingo. We all were saying Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen in 2019 lmao, it was plainly obvious.

Then you went and shifted that with the rest of the ZKK gang. Again, revisionist bullshit.

I never once denied that I argued against Zoro going to the roof. I did because i thought hed fight King first. I was wrong and he fought King after anyway.

See the difference?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah? Doesn't change the fact that you changed your tune once Zoro uttered his supposed ZKK lingo. We all were saying Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen in 2019 lmao, it was plainly obvious.

Then you went and shifted that with the rest of the ZKK gang. Again, revisionist bullshit.

I never once denied that I argued against Zoro going to the roof. I did because i thought hed fight King first. I was wrong and he fought King after anyway.

See the difference?
Except my stance the more you go back was both.
Whilst yours was never kaido.
And my issue with king was once on the roof
The set up for the zoro fight was dogshit especially the mink drug

Status
Not open for further replies.