Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people pls tell me. Who looks more impressive. The guy that jobbed to one punch from vet level Oven and 16 punches of WCI Luffy with no Advanced haki
or Lucci who took named punches of G5 that defeated the strongest creature with the toughest Durability ?

@SkySanji
Extremely disingenuous argument, considering Luffy punched Lucci once with what was definitely nowhere close to his strongest attack lol

Are you joking ?

Lucci recovers while Luffy and Sento are talking, how long did those sentences last? 20 minutes lol?

At most a couple seconds. If you knock someone out then not for seconds.

Lucci being knocked out is fake news. He was never out of the fight. He immediately got up and changed target because that's the wise move.

Even Base Luffy fought equally with Kaido let alone Nika Luffy who straight played with Kaido on multiple occasions. Also, we even entered a new island and as per OP logic Luffy has now mastered this ability so he grew in power.

The Luffy Lucci is currently fighting is High Yonkou borderline PK tier.
So you are taking a durability feat as an all stat booster, following your logic King is Admiral/Yonko level easily.

ACoC doesn't boost stats other than AP/DC, Luffy base was fodder against Kaido base, he wouldn't make it past a minute without getting knocked out, but in the last round he could fight base without losing vs kaido hybrid, that alone is evidence of how weak Kaido was, plus Yamato herself emphasizes that before Luffy vs Kaido starts for the third time.

The clearest evidence that Luffy doesn't beat any Admiral/Yonko is BB indirectly admitting that he can't beat Akainu even though he's stronger than Luffy by narrative which is undeniable, Luffy doesn't beat BB without another powerup.

You just want to give Lucci a handjob to then give an even bigger handjob to the Admirals.

Hey people pls tell me. Who looks more impressive. The guy that jobbed to one punch from vet level Oven and 16 punches of WCI Luffy with no Advanced haki
or Lucci who took named punches of G5 that defeated the strongest creature with the toughest Durability ?

@SkySanji
What's your point with this lol?

I already rated Lucci as mid YC and that was before the spoilers and before it was known that he's awakened, now I could see him as a peak high tier honestly

Though, Katakuri isn't an Awakened Zoan either, of course his durability and endurance would be shit in comparison

That Devil Fruit origin has got to be the shittiest Fucking thing I’ve ever read in my entire life, no question. The spoiler providers actually thought this drivel was good? These people are even more brain damaged than I thought.

There is a cow Devil fruit…a zebra Devil fruit…a fucking soap Devil Fruit. You mean to tell me…that there were motherfuckers who so badly wanted to be a cow…a zebra…soap…so badly, that not only did these wishes manifest themselves into reality, somehow…but they manifested in the form of Fucking fruits that obeyed an arbitrary rule set(only one cow man at a time, you can also become a cow monster if “awakened”) for no reason whatsoever???

Oda, you hyped this shit ass explanation up for 15 years for this???? Are you out of your motherfucking mind lmfao?????

Bruh. I’m going to Japan, it’s time to permanently check Lolda into the insane asylum.
But you swallowed that some people wanted to be hard so much they turned black?

Come on man....Lucci hasn't even touched Luffy yet. This is not a Yonko tier fight lmao. Lucci got hit by 1 move and had to recover, which is the point of awakened zoans.

Now Lucci is asking for backup with the Seraphim. 80-90% chance Luffy demolishes Lucci next chapter after seeing Sentoumaru get hurt.
I'm willing to argue that neither Cracker, Jack, Queen or even Katakuri is getting up from the attacks Lucci recovered from this chapter.

I think people don't get that upon entering G5 Luffy is punching with a power that at its bottom level is far above that any commander can take.

I'm not saying this is or will get competitive. Lucci ain't getting the credit he deserves because the situation he's in makes him look trash against someone that's on Top Top Tier.

Lucci needing Sera help is not even in the full summary so somebody lied lol
He steals the Seraphim at the end of the chapter. So again, what do you think is happening lol.

- Lucci couldn't hit Luffy. Luffy is laughing the entire time
- Luffy launches Lucci away with one hit
- Lucci recovers because of awakening
- He hurts Sentoumaru behind his back to steal the Seraphim.

So what do you think is going to happen next. A full 1v1 where Lucci jobs Luffy lol? This shit is already over...

I'm willing to argue that neither Cracker, Jack, Queen or even Katakuri is getting up from the attacks Lucci recovered from this chapter.

I think people don't get that upon entering G5 Luffy is punching with a power that at its bottom level is far above that any commander can take.

I'm not saying this is or will get competitive. Lucci ain't getting the credit he deserves because the situation he's in makes him look trash against someone that's on Top Top Tier.
Only king is exception

Status
Not open for further replies.