Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I better not see this from Kizaru.

Kizaru: "Straw Hat! Take Vegapunk and leave! I'll deal with CP0."

:jackcopium:

I don't mind Kizaru fighting and defeating CP0 but at the same time, I still want him to be an enemy towards the SHs and not have them escape that easily.
Nobody ever thought the Red Hair Pirates would go to Wano to threaten Aramaki

Don't worry, Oda will find an excuse anyway

Do you hear yourself? We're talking about a Yonko with a metric ton of feats vs an Admiral with almost no feats since the timeskip. How does this make Akainu look good?

No feats > feats, given similar portrayal? Ridiculous lmfao
YOu are trying to attack the portrayal with ridiculous argument but AKainu have the feats of having defeated a top tier solo dolo .
HE also have the portrayal of the fleet admiral .
Sengoku was the last fleet admiral and we all know he was a match to roger .
I dont see why would akainu the only guy in the whole manga that have defeated a top tier in fair 1v1 would not be a challenge when the luffy that will be even stronger thent his one wiil be in front of him .
Explain me ?
Other then being biased for luffy of course.

I'm willing to argue that neither Cracker, Jack, Queen or even Katakuri is getting up from the attacks Lucci recovered from this chapter.

I think people don't get that upon entering G5 Luffy is punching with a power that at its bottom level is far above that any commander can take.

I'm not saying this is or will get competitive. Lucci ain't getting the credit he deserves because the situation he's in makes him look trash against someone that's on Top Top Tier.
I'm not talking about the Recovery. That's an awakening power. That's the point of zoan awakening.

I'm talking about the pure fact that Lucci couldn't touch Luffy, and Luffy hit him, once mind, you and it took Lucci out of commission for x minutes while Luffy and Sentoumaru talked.

I'm just asking people...where do they think this fight is going now lol?

stop it he clearly is fighting one .
If zoro fight one sanji fight one too they always fight dude at the same tier .
Kid and law might deal directly with the gorosei we will see .
Lol i always said lanji is gonna fight an admiral, but Zoro is gonna fight samurai gorosei 100%, law will be dead by that point & kidd irrelevant background character.

That Devil Fruit origin has got to be the shittiest Fucking thing I’ve ever read in my entire life, no question. The spoiler providers actually thought this drivel was good? These people are even more brain damaged than I thought.

There is a cow Devil fruit…a zebra Devil fruit…a fucking soap Devil Fruit. You mean to tell me…that there were motherfuckers who so badly wanted to be a cow…a zebra…soap…so badly, that not only did these wishes manifest themselves into reality, somehow…but they manifested in the form of Fucking fruits that obeyed an arbitrary rule set(only one cow man at a time, you can also become a cow monster if “awakened”) for no reason whatsoever???

Oda, you hyped this shit ass explanation up for 15 years for this???? Are you out of your motherfucking mind lmfao?????

Bruh. I’m going to Japan, it’s time to permanently check Lolda into the insane asylum.
Put 2 bullets in it for me, thx.

That Devil Fruit origin has got to be the shittiest Fucking thing I’ve ever read in my entire life, no question. The spoiler providers actually thought this drivel was good? These people are even more brain damaged than I thought.

There is a cow Devil fruit…a zebra Devil fruit…a fucking soap Devil Fruit. You mean to tell me…that there were motherfuckers who so badly wanted to be a cow…a zebra…soap…so badly, that not only did these wishes manifest themselves into reality, somehow…but they manifested in the form of Fucking fruits that obeyed an arbitrary rule set(only one cow man at a time, you can also become a cow monster if “awakened”) for no reason whatsoever???

Oda, you hyped this shit ass explanation up for 15 years for this???? Are you out of your motherfucking mind lmfao?????

Bruh. I’m going to Japan, it’s time to permanently check Lolda into the insane asylum.
Someone life dream is to be a cow.

"Boom" a DF is created
:gokulaugh:

The clearest evidence that Luffy doesn't beat any Admiral/Yonko is BB indirectly admitting that he can't beat Akainu even though he's stronger than Luffy by narrative which is undeniable, Luffy doesn't beat BB without another powerup.
This isn't how it works man. Luffy was the stronger combatant going into every fight from the beginning until Crocodile, and he was stronger than Hody and Caesar as well (Doflamingo too in terms of just raw strength). There's no narrative requirement for current Blackbeard to be stronger, especially since he's given no sign of having CoC and that he's struggling with Law.

BB also insinuated not being able to beat Akainu in Marineford, before BB grew enough to become a Yonko.

Lastly, Luffy stated that Gear 5 is his peak in Wano, and I'd believe him because what is there after all three advanced haki and an awakened DF?

Extremely disingenuous argument, considering Luffy punched Lucci once with what was definitely nowhere close to his strongest attack lol
And i never said it was. Any G5 attack is vastly superior to any Base Luffy attack.
What's your point with this lol?

I already rated Lucci as mid YC and that was before the spoilers and before it was known that he's awakened, now I could see him as a peak high tier honestly

Though, Katakuri isn't an Awakened Zoan either, of course his durability and endurance would be shit in comparison
Anything below YC1 level for Lucci at this point is ridiculous for me.

He steals the Seraphim at the end of the chapter. So again, what do you think is happening lol.

- Lucci couldn't hit Luffy. Luffy is laughing the entire time
- Luffy launches Lucci away with one hit
- Lucci recovers because of awakening
- He hurts Sentoumaru behind his back to steal the Seraphim.

So what do you think is going to happen next. A full 1v1 where Lucci jobs Luffy lol? This shit is already over...
He stole it to kill vegapunk not luffy he not the commander lol he will just use it on luffy Cus he IN THE WAY NOT becomes he can't Do it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.