Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Back to back fights"

Same logic sanjibros used with Cracker when they didn't think Luffy would get Kata.

Same logic zorobros oddly DIDNT use when Zoro left the rooftop to fight King.

Luffy tends to get multiple fights every arc. This isn't even a serious fight. He's not even getting hurt by Lucci.

It's also like....10 chapters into the arc. Slow your roll.
You know what I mean, Luffy is with Lucci right now, he beats him and immediately jumps into another fight?
Why not let Jinbei deal with Lucci and save Luffy for later.

I literally said Luffy was stronger than all of his opponents until Crocodile, who was stronger initially
Luffy had Gear 4th since the timeskip, he could've used it right from the very beginning against Doffy
Brushing aside Hody as an intro isn't a good argument, and you also ignored Caesar lol
So every new Luffy move is not a pu? That's new.
Luffy said I have G4 when entering post TS?
I didn't know Caesar was a main plot villain lol

Seraphim will fall into CP0 hands and Kizaru very likely will team up with Luffy unless CP0 can make Kizaru belief that Luffy bodied Sentomaru.
I'm not convinced Kizaru actually has a positive relationship just yet with Sentoumaru and Vegapunk in the way people are assuming.

Let's wait and see. Having an Admiral be an ally here brings this to uncanny territory, because at least DR had Doflamingo. And even there, Fuji wasn't exactly an ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.