Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SakazOuki funny how you only dare to mention Ndule senpai after he is inactive.
Where were you when he was here? Now that reminds me of certain Red Bitch who hide underground after getting two shotted by a grandpa with heart attack..

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Congratulations for those cheering for this shit. Luffy vs Lucci dethrones Luffy vs Kaido as worst One Piece battle. G5 is boring shit.

Why the hell Lucci is awakened and Kaido wasn't? Lucci has CoC like Luffy so he doesn't lose control when using awakening?
Crydo's body and mind couldn't catch-up to seiryu real power
Crydo is weaksauce

The only certain power level in one piece is if a person defeats another in one-one combat
Other than that this punch that punch his kick her boobs everthing is irrelevant

@SakazOuki funny how you only dare to mention Ndule senpai after he is inactive.
Where were you when he was here? Now that reminds me of certain Red Bitch who hide underground after getting two shotted by a grandpa with heart attack..
No need to defend Mihawk anymore. Just evacuate when Ndule is coming. I am saying this for you and your commanders' own safety.
- @Topi Jerami
I feel sorry for you lol, iirc he was the one who escaped the forum after his favorites were clowned
He's on a forum called Fanverse now you can go be his bitch there

Status
Not open for further replies.