Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And? That changes what? Law's 3B bounty won't allow him to dodge Thunder Bagua.
Those are feats

Do you know what portrayal? Portrayal constitutes every single aspect of a character that includes its fighting capabilities.
Nope. Portrayal is what the story is trying to tell us outside of the actual combat. For example

feats: Lucci was matching pre ts G2 Luffy, he would get outclasses by G4, negged by G5.

Portrayal: Lucci is a lot stronger, he’s a CP0 agent and is a threat to the SHs.

Portrayal will always reign supreme because Oda plays loose with his power system. I know you now this because if let’s say next arc Oda decided to have Luffy and Kid fight, do you honestly believe Oda would draw Kid being washed by G5? I know you don’t believe that

I swear even if Lucci drops Shanks these Yonkotards/world government haters would say Lucci aint Top Tier level lmao.

Lucci doesent need to prove shit after this chapter, he definitely is a level above any Yonko Commander.
You're wrong, he's not above YC. Nothing about their battle is top tier. Luffy is not fighting Lucci at the same level he fought Kaido at.

As I've already said, entering G5 doesn't automatically make Luffy's attacks and speed at a top tier level. That explained to us why most of Luffy's G5 attacks weren't causing Kaido any more damage than his G4 attacks. The greatest benefit to G5 is it allow him to handle attacks better and control the battlefield better.

We saw YC clash and even best top tier during Wano.
- Zoro blocked hakai, bested and scarred Kaido.
- Yamato clashed evenly with Kaido.
- Marco clashed evenly with Big Mom.
- Big Mom's power couldn't stop Law's awakening power from piercing her body.

Last edited:
His speed would give him too much of an advantage against Akainu, Akainu was never showed to be much of a speedster, was getting tagged by old sick WB that had trouble tagging Kizaru.
Kizaru completely embarrassed Whitebeard in MF
Akainu was just competing with Whitebeard
Kizaru literally played with him

Kizaru 100 without smoking 10 joints
Akainu 98
Kizaru 97.75 after smoking 10 joints
Aokiji 97.5

And when’s the last time you saw Kizaru? Lol

You just decided he’s the strongest Admiral because you think he’ll fight Zoro. Lol
Well he's always looked strongest to me
His swordsmanship feats against Rayleigh is legit

Kizaru might legit beat Akainu with his light sword

He also completely embarrassed Whitebeard meanwhile Whitebeard was clashing with akainu and even dropped him in hole.

Kizaru proving in the spoilers that once again yet another yonkos status hardly means so much to him, makes you wonder when Kizaru dared to go to wano wasn't just a shit talk but the veteran Admiral is about his word
Honestly it's always been clear to me that Admirals ~ Yonko and are side grade antagonists for Luffy of he fights 1 or 2 of them.

What I mean by this is clearly Kizaru isn't tankier than Kaido. He may not even have the same AP or Haki levels. But his power is fucking broken as shit, especially if Luffy has not mastered FS and no legitimate way to counter his powers properly.

Different villains pose different dangers to Luffy. He didn't have haki to counter Crocodile and Enel, but found circumstantial methods to hurt them. Both of these villains may have actually harmed and defeated Lucci at the time, even though Lucci came after them. It's an interesting thought at least.

Not in OP. Magma is the strongest element in OP world.
Its not lol
Zoro casually cut through dragon made of magma

Zoro needs black blade to cut light
Post automatically merged:

If Luffy fought kizaru I will officially consider admirals as pathetic as Yonko as character

Your character dies the moment you exchange panels with Luffy post time skip
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.