Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crydo's body can't resist Gomu awakening

Lucci's body doesn't become rubbery like Crydo

Clashes equally with G5, Luffy closes his eye from the intensity and both sent flying lmao
This might've killed Kaido

Blitzed Sento, Luffy with his CoO couldn't react whereas base Luffy was folding Kaido
Already showing better AP than Crydo had with 30 broken bones Zoro, Kinemon, Scabbards etc

Yupp this is the chapter yoncucks start questioning themselves
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @centurion @Le Fishe D. Tomdou etc
when Crydo couldnt kill a CP0 member and now another CP0 member is having better feats than him

we thought it was Loden, Rat, and Admirals who scare Crydo but it was just Cipher Pol all along...
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Uncomfortable truth bombs:

Shanks didn't come to save the alliance.
Shanks & his crew came by to collect Marco and drop him off at Sphinx island which they did the very next chapter.
Marco even says that his "ride" came to collect him.

He sees Broccoli man trying to pull some shit on an exhausted alliance (his words, not mine) and humbles him right there.
If Broccoli man had fought the alliance, he'd suffer far worse.
Shanks came to wano to meet Luffy saw Luffy was in danger and stepped in

It's fairly good take.

Skypeia is the most skipped arc among Op fandom and for a good reason
You keep getting ratioed :suresure:

If you skip Skypiea then how can you understand what happens later on?? Skypiea is a crucial arc for lore and foreshadowing.

Sure, there were moments where I got slightly bored, but not enough to outright skip it. You don’t skip content and then say you read/watched 1000+ chapters. That’s just wack.

The Skypiea arc is literally only 66 chapters/43 episodes. Get your impatience under control :risitavirus:

Let me be real for a second

Kizaru is remarkably complete fighter with very few blind spots

He's King of speed but he's insanely high in power and DC as well

Has had least amount of panel time among colored trio yet he has shown most combat versatility

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @GeneralP123
He has not yet shown to lose composure, trolling all the time, I wonder what's gonna happen when he gets angry.

I have nothing else to say bro. We'll see if in 5 chapters if we are close to the arc ending lol. Zoro and Brook haven't even done anything
What did Luffy and the crew do in Zou? And that’s was a 30 chapter arc. Don’t expect everyone to get fights or moments in small arcs

At most they’ll clash with Kizaru before he moves into the island

It don't really make sense to judge things that way .
There most likely no YC1 ( maybe marco )that can take the damage luffy can take in gear 5 .
That not counting how easy it is to scale his attacks and body in gear 5 even without ACoC or ACoA .
Lmaoo king is far far FAR more durable than Gear 5th even without Lunara fire behind him

Forget the fact that Kaidos wind slashes that had Luffy scream like a bitch and rain showers of blood got casually deflected by Zoro.

Same Zoro needs CoC upgrade to even begin to damage King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He was goofing around mostly, even Kaido mentioned how he was playing around
It boosts his physical strength and maneuverability, that does translate to speed
Reaction speed especially improved dramatically due to how flexible he is
Raw physical power never translates to speed. Luffy's freestyle creates confusion and gives Luffy an extra advantage. Luffy doesn't even need that much speed to dodge the attacks he dodged. He could do these in base thanks to FS. Free manipulation of his ability improves his agility and maneuverability but his raw speed and reactions are still below Gear 4. We have 0 reasons to believe G5 is faster than G4 or even G2 for that matter. People just assumed it must be better just because it's Luffy's best form. In fact, Luffy's just using FS, flexibility, and his ridiculous free-fighting style to dance around Kaido. He's not particularly fast like G4 modes.

I have nothing else to say bro. We'll see if in 5 chapters if we are close to the arc ending lol. Zoro and Brook haven't even done anything
Do you think zoro and brook are getting involved in any fights?
Cuz the way this arc going i dont think any1 aside for the people already on land are fighting off seraphim and cp0 while luffy fights kizaru when he arrives

I wouldn't be against it. Hopefully oda just makes it belivable because I don't want the crew to just escape an admiral at this point.
No one wants to see this shit again.
Imagine running away every fucking single arc that there is a top tier.
Then imagine still doing it after G5 and all the stupid power up after Wano.
Repetitiveness bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.