Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you’re literally the only one who thinks this arc will be long, everyone here expects a short end soon. Even Sentomaru who you expected to be an enemy turned out to be an ally

don’t be surprised if Kizaru also studied under Vegapunk and decides to let the SHs escape. Kuma’s and Bonney’s backstory won’t even take that long
A lot of assumptions in this post lol

Like I said, Kizaru siding with Luffy makes no sense. Why travel half a world away to literally give Luffy his blessing when Sentoumaru did the same thing. Lucci is not a threat in stopping Luffy from taking Vegapunk.

A lot of assumptions in this post lol

Like I said, Kizaru siding with Luffy makes no sense. Why travel half a world away to literally give Luffy his blessing when Sentoumaru did the same thing. Lucci is not a threat in stopping Luffy from taking Vegapunk.
Lucci literally took out the Seraphim commander, they’re now solely under WG control. Luffy will now have to fight Lucci plus the Seraphim

Why though? G5 isn't faster than Snakeman. Especially not in base. Lucci isn't exactly doing anything to Luffy. He only managed a clash when Luffy is willing to clash with him. That barely proves anything. The only impressive aspects about Lucci are matching the attack and being able to send Luffy back.
Exactly! People are just saying that Lucci is strong because he is fighting with G5. This might be Luffy’s new preferred form to fight. He can also one shot lucci with AdCoC in his base form. Nothing lucci can do about it.

Why wouldn't it be? What's the matric here? G5 isn't even said to boost Luffy's speed. He's hit more times in G5 than any other speed-based forms he has.
He was goofing around mostly, even Kaido mentioned how he was playing around
It boosts his physical strength and maneuverability, that does translate to speed
Reaction speed especially improved dramatically due to how flexible he is

What's surprising to me is to see that it seems that Akainu(with the marines) and CP0 are apparently working together in this mission against Vegapunk and his satellites. I thought they'd be more seperate entities(Marine being antagonist to CP0), but in the end, it seems that both knew about that mission with Akainu agreeing to it :memehm:

Furthermore, another thing i find curious is the fact that Vegapunk allowed someone else(Gorosei) to have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than him. I can understand that he may have been blackmailed, but eventhen, i think a genius like him, who is the one who created them, should normally have hidden some kind of backup plan in cases such as this one, especially considering he very well knew he might end up eliminated if he digs too much into ancient history

So on one side, i can understand that Oda wants for the Seraphims weapons to stay under the government command with Vegapunk dying, but on the other side, it'd make Vegapunk look like an idiot if he really gave them a higher level of command without backup plan:specialmeh:
Only sword are antagonists to cp0 which is its own faction within the marines. This chapter does somewhat confirm that akainu and kizaru are not apart of sword tho

Why not ? That's shanks perogative
Shanks told everyone at the war to fight him and no one did
That doesn't mean he doesn't get negged if everyone did fight.
Shanks using his celestial dragon card when Sengoku is there to stop them from fighting doesn't mean much, especially after this chapters confirmation that Sengoku is the one who gets to decide whether to fight a yonko or not.
Shanks knew that he had protection from the navy.

Also, once again that has nothing to do with Shanks stopping Alliance from "neg diffing Greenbull".
For which you have no proof.
He simply states that a ship which would give him a ride is here.
I already gave proof, multiple. While you have no proof.
Marco literally had to go and inform Luffy that he's leaving because he did not plan to leave so soon. lmao
Are you saying Luffy did not question Marco leaving?
As you said, Marco wasnt in the Flower Capital, he was at Ringo an entirely different place. So how can he notice Shanks haki burst which was aimed at the Flower Capital lmao?
Maybe because flower capital is in the middle of Wano and his haki has to travel almost through out whole Wano? You think that huge haki burts is unnoticeable or something?
Even Jinbe didnt recognize who's haki it was, Luffy only said it felt familiar.
Maybe because he can fly and go check who it is?

Also it's funny because Greenbull did right away. Greenbull's haki shits on Luffy's.
He simply came to Flower Capital to say Good bye.
Yes, Marco can fly.

He’s not there to save Luffy, he’s there to help Vega escape. Kizaru might have a sentimental attachment to him. Even Akainu didn’t know of Kizaru leaving Marine HQ
I don't always agree with you but that would be a great way to ground the character. It would also fit the theme of this arc (parent-child relationship)

Status
Not open for further replies.