Controversial Alot of leftist belief is inherently racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

:kuzanshut::kuzanshut:

This guy is a republican who worked for George W Bush, I'm not about to listen to him about the economy.
unfortunally i'm not about to listen to u about economy either.

i rather trust one of the most intellegent economist in the last century than some internet self certified economist.

But its alright you keep believing what you must. how opressed are u . i aint got time for that.

im not blazillan tho
I was born in canada and my family comes from the us

So lol

and lol at me being facist
classic vaush tactic of calling everyone who disagrees fascist

keep up with the nonexistent arguments
Then why was your shit in Portuguese? Not to say I don't believe you but I do find it curious.

Also don't use vaush as an example he's a clown.

And don't talk about arguments when you're not familiar with the politics of MLK and his economic vision. You can chose to ignore oppression if you want and waste your time shitting on communities with no money and no power. Just tells me exactly who you are as a person.
Post automatically merged:

unfortunally i'm not about to listen to u about economy either.

i rather trust one of the most intellegent economist in the last century than some internet self certified economist.

But its alright you keep believing what you must. how opressed are u . i aint got time for that.
Oh yes, trickle down economics. Notorious for at least 4 boom bust cycles in the last 30 years.

Go look up Black Wall Street if you want to know why there is an absence of black investors compared to white ones lol.

But there are definitely black investors who work to improve black communities, they are just nowhere near as common as white investors as black communities are stuck in cycles of poverty like I said above.

There is absolutely zero evidence that investing in police decreases crime. Are you just here to repeat the propaganda you’ve heard on podcasts or do you actually have studies and data to back up your claim? Crime statistics show that more policing does not equal less crime, more policing simply equals more people arrested for committing crimes.

Guess which communities are over policed lol? And then you talk about lack of fatherhood, because all the fathers are in jail to supply free labor for capitalism lol.

Because schools are funded by property taxes and black communities are trapped in poverty by predatory capitalism and are thus underfunded.

Do you live in the US? Do you have children? I have kids and I have to tell you, this is one of the most ignorant comments I’ve ever seen in regards to school systems lol.

Unless you can afford private schooling in the US which is retardedly expensive, you don’t get to decide which schools your kids go to lol. They go to the school in their district which if you live in a poor district, is underfunded.

I feel like you are speaking on this topic from a place of extreme ignorance lol.
Disregarding some of your takes about One Piece you're kind of based.

P

Punpun

Go look up Black Wall Street if you want to know why there is an absence of black investors compared to white ones lol.

But there are definitely black investors who work to improve black communities, they are just nowhere near as common as white investors as black communities are stuck in cycles of poverty like I said above.

There is absolutely zero evidence that investing in police decreases crime. Are you just here to repeat the propaganda you’ve heard on podcasts or do you actually have studies and data to back up your claim? Crime statistics show that more policing does not equal less crime, more policing simply equals more people arrested for committing crimes.

Guess which communities are over policed lol? And then you talk about lack of fatherhood, because all the fathers are in jail to supply free labor for capitalism lol.

Because schools are funded by property taxes and black communities are trapped in poverty by predatory capitalism and are thus underfunded.

Do you live in the US? Do you have children? I have kids and I have to tell you, this is one of the most ignorant comments I’ve ever seen in regards to school systems lol.

Unless you can afford private schooling in the US which is retardedly expensive, you don’t get to decide which schools your kids go to lol. They go to the school in their district which if you live in a poor district, is underfunded.

I feel like you are speaking on this topic from a place of extreme ignorance lol.
how much to do pay in net taxes? wondering

Then why was your shit in Portuguese? Not to say I don't believe you but I do find it curious.
Vpn
I dont want people to track my data

waste your time shitting on communities with no money and no power. Just tells me exactly who you are as a person.
I dont shit on poor communities
im low class myself lol

I have said, nothing ill of poor people infact homeless people tend to be nicer from my experience cause they arent as arrogant as those with money to their name
rich people are kinda stuck up thinking they are better then me and you

how much to do pay in net taxes? wondering
\
Vpn

I dont shit on poor communities
im low class myself lol

I have said, nothing ill of poor people infact homeless people tend to be nicer from my experience cause they arent as arrogant as those with money to their name
rich people are kinda stuck up thinking they are better then me and you
Then you are cucked my dude. Instead of banding together with people from your same economic class, you side with capital owners who have profited off of exploiting minorities. If you are really struggling out there to make ends meet, you should be empowering those without money or a voice. You are drunk on right wing propaganda making it seem like minorities are playing the victim and the system is actually "totally not racist anymore." WAKE UP. Instead of making us to be the enemy, go and help those in your community who might need your help.

hen you are cucked my dude. Instead of banding together with people from your same economic class, you side with capital owners
I mean, I think the current power structure is not helping most people in this country as we have high suicide and homeless rates something which wouldt be happening if the leaders of the society were helping those lower in the hierarchy of power
I think america is rotten to the core, there's no saving it so should be destroyed and replaced with anarchy so such corruption never occurs again
Do you even read what i say

I said, I oppose the elites and their poltitical corruption

like minorities are playing the victim and the system is actually "totally not racist anymore." WAKE UP

not saying the system good
just that it's not racist

I think it's still biased towards the elites

it's just biased against class now

Do you even read what i say

I said, I oppose the elites and their poltitical corruption
Yet you make minorities to be the enemy. Just because you are against politicians doesn't mean you are against the system itself. White supremacy is still a thing, the state still has white supremacist policies in place, yet you revise history claiming that we don't understand what MLK stood for and that we are the racist ones? You are clearly not talking from a place of empathy or knowledge.

P

Punpun

\

Then you are cucked my dude. Instead of banding together with people from your same economic class, you side with capital owners who have profited off of exploiting minorities. If you are really struggling out there to make ends meet, you should be empowering those without money or a voice. You are drunk on right wing propaganda making it seem like minorities are playing the victim and the system is actually "totally not racist anymore." WAKE UP. Instead of making us to be the enemy, go and help those in your community who might need your help.
lol, i should band up with other loser idiots in my ecomic class . that are most likely never moving up the ladder because how lazy they are. so we can steal the money of others.
Sorry bro, i rather try hard join the elite class or die trying. atleast i've got more chance to make it someplace higher.

sure ativitsion will help make me rich. helping out other lazy bumbs who don't want to help themselves will me make rich. do you even listen to yourself.

No wonder they had to cut Mr Nancy character out of the show.
His speech would show how WRONG this bolded part is.
:suresure:
This video is blocked.
WW2 was done since the late 1940s and certainly that has no affect on anyone despite being much more recent then the 1800s when slavery was around for
What the actual......
my braincells just committed suicide upon reading this post. 💀
You can't be f.cking serious, come on

lol, i should band up with other loser idiots in my ecomic class . that are most likely never moving up the ladder because how lazy they are. so we can steal the money of others.
Sorry bro, i rather try hard join the elite class or die trying. atleast i've got more chance to make it someplace higher.

sure ativitsion will help make me rich. helping out other lazy bumbs who don't want to help themselves will me make rich. do you even listen to yourself.
You are a piece of shit and you're not worth engaging. My fucking uncle worked his ass off his entire life being a limo driver. Worked 16 hours a day. Died poor. No healthcare, in pain. He was a fucking grinder. Always a smile on his face. Never complained one day in his life. Until overworking took him for us. Fuck you.

Yet you make minorities to be the enemy
No
I just oppose race realism

I support the sentiment of treat others on character not skin color
that's not making minorities an enemy, that's saying we should treat each other based on our actions not our race

he state still has white supremacist policies in place,
not really
I dont see, any colored schools anymore

jim crow days are dead
Why continue to stoke division like we have not progressed in terms of race relations

yet you revise history claiming that we don't understand what MLK stood for and that we are the racist ones?
''I have a dream, that my kids will be treated not by the race but by the content of their character'' - martin luther king jr
that was mlk jr's dream, and what he stood for. And what alot of white people liked about him including myself however instead of respecting that legacy

you guys insult people for holding the beliefs that he did, calling them ritualistic

Vpn
The VPN company still tracks your data
It's a form of Stockholm syndrome.[/QUOTE]

argument ad poplum
No, this is a fact. That YOU have to disprove. Just like global warning or the fact that Tucker Carlson is a fraud.

anyone who cites consensus always never has any actual reason for anything, it's why they cite consensus to begin with as they have no real proof to go on
Yeah.. right.. of course.. you do you Billy, but you still have the burden of proof here.

Boruto stans are the same way
citing a biased group who agrees with you dont mean jack shit anyone can selectively cherry pick select groups and say im right cause this person agrees with me
Quoting a fallacy to make another one step farther... lool do you like strawhats that much ?

i mean if everything is just consensus to you, facts be damned or whatever
Consensus means that I don't have to give you proof. I could, it could take time, but I don't have to, research are on my side, not yours. So.. yeah.. again, you need to prove your point.

then if everyone was nazis on what grounds would you disagree with them afterall they are the consensus in this hypothical
We don't discuss with Nazis we fight them.

Anyone can google what he stood for and find it
Yeah.. and what you just quote doesn't mean that MLK was fighting for a colorblind society. Again, you are using liberal and right wing rhetoric. MLK understood what equity meant.

Calling white people respecting his goals and ideals as ritualistic
No, just twisted.

cause you guys cant stand people getting along and being one, You wanna segregate
Like I proved you are the only one dividing us here. Actually, the more I discuss here, the more I find that there are actual leftist in this forum and it makes me glad. In a sence, your sexism and confusionnism is bringing us together.. kuddo.

it's why if a black guy agrees with me or some other white dude, first people to insult him with racial slurs would be you liberals saying he's not real black man cause his opinon aint what you want it to be and you do all this shit then act act like im the racist one as if im the dude who cries if white people like rap music cause only black people can like that, that's your cultural appropriation belief in a nutshell
Spoilers: Confusionnism might be in majority white, there are racialized confusionnists too. The masked self taught god and hitler lover turd is a perfect representation of that.

life aint black and white
Yes of course, but life is also about value and all value are not equal. Some are moraly right, other are wrong. Some stands on myth, others not so much.

If I kept replying to you it precisely because I understood right at the beginning your point of view and your place on the political scale. You are in the grey zone. The one zone that is problematic but one that we can still have hope about. You understand some concepts but you are missinformed on others. So you are targetting the wrong issues. Like people who defend women for example. (To quote another thread)

You cant say if every person will act that way or not as not all black people act the same just as not all white people
Precisely because there are people who think because women or black people are angry it sure means that they are wrong. Your threads on feminist view is an example of that. So the problem is simple : confusionnists.

Thats why the solution I choose is to talk to you. I may sound a little bit angry but what Iam doing is trying to make you understand that one struggle doesn't negate another. And to fight ahuge battle, you need as many people as you can.

So try to understand or battle, question your beliefs and you will help us to fight the power because right now, you are doing the exact opposite.

so im a nazi according to you or are you just saying they should jail or imprison these people?
????????? Can you read again please

I won't reply to that. Just read correctly.

And you want to fight power ? :milaugh:

wtf is a orange pumpkin anyway
it's this

im a literal anarchist
you couldt be more wrong
You dont know anything about me to even make the statement of me not understanding struggle
I only make this statement is the face of what you are showing to me which is perfectly legitimate.

You are sexist (cf you thread on feminist), you are confusionnist (this thread), you don't understand racial and social issue, you say you are an anarchist but you regurgitate right wing rhetoric. You are what we call in France a "rouge brun" a self named leftist whose real arguments are those of the far right with some leftist argument as a sauce.

You make right wing rhetoric only more visible. You fight against the people who fight the power for real.

You ARE the tool of power.

That's why I say.. dude.. I'm not your ennemy, black people and women are not your ennemies either, leftist who fight for justice and the oppressed are not your ennemy.

It's it's time to come back

Stop your confusionnist and sexist BS and start to follow feminists, black right activists etc. Just get out of your confort zone.

Just an friendly advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.