Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I agree. In fact I have a theory on here about Devil Fruits are moreso bloodline abilities from people who existed during the Void Century, and those are the ones who artificially created the devil fruits.

However, if that is wrong, and it is as simple as someone with a strong desire being able to manifest it, akin to haki and willpower, then at least it fits.
Looking at Asura, I think it's highly probable that it was the manifestation of Haki into people's desires, similar to Asura, that allowed people to realize that they could turn their far-fetched desires into a reality, which resulted in the devil's fruits.

Looking at Asura, I think it's highly probable that it was the manifestation of Haki into people's desires, similar to Asura, that allowed people to realize that they could turn their far-fetched desires into a reality, which resulted in the devil's fruits.
The powers themselves had to have manifested within the person. Being placed in Devil Fruits had to have come later.

Hypothetically Zoro could create a Devil Fruit of Asura. How these powers were placed in the fruits is a mystery, but we know it can be done because Vegapunk reversed engineered it and took the power of fruits and placed them in another inanimate object.

Kaido having a good time fighting doesn't mean he was holding back on trying to kill Luffy. He even said as much when Luffy asked him why he was drunk. Kaido has acknowledged Luffy's power and even said the only person that can beat him is joyboy. He doesn't do that unless Luffy has earned his respect by show of strength. Also everybody who has ever fought Luffy has had more experience than him. Luffy hasn't been a pirate that long and yet he has risen to the top in a very short amount of time.
He was holding back. He could have killed Luffy many times, but didn't. And ofc he acknowledged Luffy. But all a guy like Kizaru needs is Luffy being down for just like 30 seconds and he would have him cuffed with seastone and captured. That's the difference between fighting an Admiral and fighting another pirate. And cuffed Luffy couldn't do a thing.

G

Gorosei Informer

The meteor might actually be his Awakening. As in apply enhanced gravity to a larger area which attracts a meteor from space. Would match the description Doffy gave with Awakening affecting the area I guess.
I'm hoping his awakening allows him to reduce gravity and even permanently affect the gravity in an area potentially.

Maybe he can reduce gravity anyway too? That would be immensely broken potentially lol.

Gravity can bend light IIRC too?

Something like 1:45 would very dope too:

Gravity can dilate time or so too? My physics is so rusty but I think time can appear slower or is slower around a black hole?

Although time itself is a metaphysical concept too ofc?
Post automatically merged:

He became a spoiler provider

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He was trolling Lucci. He can't even catch up when Luffy's nonchalantly floating in the air, nor can he touch Luffy even when Luffy allowed him to get close before dodging his attacks. Lucci's visibly annoyed.

It's not like Lucci has much of a choice if Luffy decides to beat him. He could barely evade Luffy.

It's not particularly a strong attack. It's not even Haki-infused. A direct punch from Luffy would be more powerful.

We do know how much of an advantage it gives him. CoC allowed pre-G4 Luffy to fight on part with Kaido and the punches were devastating to say the least. Lucci can't take them if he took as long as he took to recover from the attack Luffy landed this chapter.

Internal destruction coupled with more physical strength from inflated arms breaks Lucci's body if he's only able to match the G5 at its weakest size and Haki. Both Boundman, as well as Snakeman, are faster than G5. Tbh, even G2 was harder to land hits for Kaido than G5.
I said that G5 made Luffy practically weaker than G4... Other than convenient body reshaping allowing him the strongest move he has and funny beats recovery, G5 is far from impressive.

While Luffy can do better than this chapter, so can Lucci. You think CoC and ID hits will harm Lucci? They will. Rokuogan will devastate Luffy regardless of gear. It is just as effective as Luffy's ID+CoC or even more effective.

The only thing Lucci has no answer for is G5 Giant. Simply too big for any of his moves to do anything significant to it. However it comes with a penalty of speed so Lucci can avoid it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why is one donut cost 3$ now I just bought coffee and donut it was 11$ wtf and they ask for tip on the screen

am I poor or it’s very expensiver

:parkcry:
That is ridiculous especially for the coffee. Outrageous even lol.

I've heard of places like Starbucks, dodger of taxes, charging a lot now though but I never drink hot drinks so i wouldn't know either lol.
I've seen people complaining about it though.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The powers themselves had to have manifested within the person. Being placed in Devil Fruits had to have come later.

Hypothetically Zoro could create a Devil Fruit of Asura. How these powers were placed in the fruits is a mystery, but we know it can be done because Vegapunk reversed engineered it and took the power of fruits and placed them in another inanimate object.
It makes sense but wouldn't it require loads of people to manifest their desire for them to create devil's fruits out of it? In today's world, we barely have anyone that achieved that state. The number of fruits is ridiculously high. AK must've theorized a way to forcibly manifest peoples' wills without them achieving it on their own like Zoro. Otherwise, it'd take so long to make this many DFs given how rare the phenomenon is.

I'm hoping his awakening allows him to reduce gravity and even permanently affect the gravity in an area potentially.

Maybe he can reduce gravity anyway too? That would be immensely broken potentially lol.

Gravity can bend light IIRC too?

Something like 1:45 would very dope too:

Gravity can dilate time or so too? My physics is so rusty but I think time can appear slower or is slower around a black hole?

Although time itself is a metaphysical concept too ofc?
Post automatically merged:

He became a spoiler provider
If Sakazuki and Kuzan can change the climate, then Fuji can change the gravitational field.

The meteor might actually be his Awakening. As in apply enhanced gravity to a larger area which attracts a meteor from space. Would match the description Doffy gave with Awakening affecting the area I guess.
I think Fuji’s awakening will be like Kid’s assign, but for gravity.

It will allow him to enhance or reduce an object’s gravitational field.

He will use it on his sword, making it extremely lethal. Dust particles will move at extreme speeds around his sword’s orbit, tearing up anything in its path.

Hell, he might even be able to turn his sword into a black hole. However, Oda might save those powers for teach.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Sakazuki and Kuzan can change the climate, then Fuji can change the gravitational field.
Right? I wonder if that flying fortress thing that sucked up Capones ship over the TS, could have been the awakening of Fujis DF for example.

I think this is also why Oda has Vegapunk mention anti gravity thrusters too.

The Marines must have training grounds, access to empty islands that can serve as free reign for Admirals to spam their DFs for practise and thus master them.

I'm hoping to see an island with characteristics like Enies Lobby, Punk Hazard, Raijin etc but with lowered or increased gravity instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.