Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait for that glorious Pucci ost to drop
Here you go!:

Oh wait....

:willsmith::hihihi:

Joylne if Pucci's cause and ideals ended up inspiring her and making her join his side and mission willingly:

Pucci's version (Major spoilers until the end of Part 6) :

(Loud sound at the end of this 2nd one too:)
Post automatically merged:

The official soundtrack should probably release soonish, no?
People are getting rips from the Blu-Rays at least. Some stuff like the new opening are already available on official music platforms including internationally too.

Here you go!:

Oh wait....

:willsmith::hihihi:

Joylne if Pucci's cause and ideals ended up inspiring her and making her join his side and mission willingly:

Pucci's version (Major spoilers until the end of Part 6) :

(Loud sound at the end of this 2nd one too:)
Post automatically merged:

People are getting rips from the Blu-Rays at least. Some stuff like the new opening are already available on official music platforms including internationally too.
Yup, openings are released officially either even before the first episode drops or as it is airing

But the juicy music is in the character themes:pepebusi:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yup, openings are released officially either even before the first episode drops or as it is airing

But the juicy music is in the character themes:pepebusi:
Yeah definitely! Puccis actual theme is definitely epic too! Added a lot to certain scenes too ofc...

:goyea::steef::finally:

I can't believe they didn't use the actual Jolyne song for an ED though, such a shame! Or even musical insert....But at least Gwess subtly referenced it? Such a shame/wasted opportunity along with not getting to use "What A Wonderful World" but I guess they would cost a LOT in royalties/licensing fees or w/e naturally? They already had to rely on CGI and Netflix for this too...

Honestly though, no spoilers for it ofc but the adaptation of the ending was perfect though, what they chose to do, how they executed it was PERFECT!

I've gone from hating Part 6 entirely to understanding, appreciating and loving it so much more now too! Thematically, it's a very complete story, but I'm not gonna elaborate why specifically either ofc! Only in specific, spoiler included and thus appropriate threads ofc!

I'm really glad Part 6/Stone Ocean got animated though, I'm so infinitely grateful and happy! Its really a dream come true! ( A Dragons Dream even lolololol!) I really CANNOT wait for the Steel Ball Run/Part 7 anime now whenever it comes! However long it will take! Its gonna be so WORTH IT! Part 8/Jojolion anime EVENTUALLY would be great and by some miracle, Jojolands/Part 9 too whenever the hell the manga finishes and how many decades (well a decade and some years maybe) we will need for for the anime for that to get made too LMAO!

By the way, these manga music videos for the series are AMAZING! So amazingly edited and perfect use of songs too!:

Part 7/Steel Ball Run spoilers:

Really cannot wait for " A True Mans' World" eventually!

Yeah definitely! Puccis actual theme is definitely epic too! Added a lot to certain scenes too ofc...

:goyea::steef::finally:

I can't believe they didn't use the actual Jolyne song for an ED though, such a shame! Or even musical insert....But at least Gwess subtly referenced it? Such a shame/wasted opportunity along with not getting to use "What A Wonderful World" but I guess they would cost a LOT in royalties/licensing fees or w/e naturally? They already had to rely on CGI and Netflix for this too...

Honestly though, no spoilers for it ofc but the adaptation of the ending was perfect though, what they chose to do, how they executed it was PERFECT!

I've gone from hating Part 6 entirely to understanding, appreciating and loving it so much more now too! Thematically, it's a very complete story, but I'm not gonna elaborate why specifically either ofc! Only in specific, spoiler included and thus appropriate threads ofc!

I'm really glad Part 6/Stone Ocean got animated though, I'm so infinitely grateful and happy! Its really a dream come true! ( A Dragons Dream even lolololol!) I really CANNOT wait for the Steel Ball Run/Part 7 anime now whenever it comes! However long it will take! Its gonna be so WORTH IT! Part 8/Jojolion anime EVENTUALLY would be great and by some miracle, Jojolands/Part 9 too whenever the hell the manga finishes and how many decades (well a decade and some years maybe) we will need for for the anime for that to get made too LMAO!

By the way, these manga music videos for the series are AMAZING! So amazingly edited and perfect use of songs too!:

Part 7/Steel Ball Run spoilers:

Really cannot wait for " A True Mans' World" eventually!
Personally, the Stone Ocean manga left a lot to be desired, even on a reread. Thus, with a combo of Araki's artstyle and the whacky nature of stands in this part I didn't quite understand half of the fights, especially in the last part of the story.

The anime helped on clearing up a lot of that thankfully. Even so, this part remains my least favorite since (and imo ofc) the resolutions of all the fights up to Pucci's fell flat to me. The cop outs went from bizarre to downright "ok, he/she can do that now". And I know the whole point is the bizarreness of the Jojo world but that doesn't excuse some of the choices in this part.

Not to say that other parts didn't have their fair shae of cop outs (looking at you Star Finger). It's just that SO's stand abilities are so far out there that a satisfying conclussion to a fight is almost impossible to achieve.

Still, even though it's my least favorite part, the ending in particular was very well done and a lot clearer and more understandable than the manga.

G

Gorosei Informer

Personally, the Stone Ocean manga left a lot to be desired, even on a reread. Thus, with a combo of Araki's artstyle and the whacky nature of stands in this part I didn't quite understand half of the fights, especially in the last part of the story.
Yeah I really struggled with the fights for the same reasons, the manga was very awkward and it didnt help parts 4-6 had awful scans and translations back then too.

The anime has done such an amazing job of clarifying the fights and abilities, even the most confusing ones aren't so bad now haha. Yet King Crimson is the one that gets all the hate for some reason! KC is pretty straightforward tbh! There are far more confusing stands here and soon to come in future parts too, wooo!

The anime helped on clearing up a lot of that thankfully. Even so, this part remains my least favorite since (and imo ofc) the resolutions of all the fights up to Pucci's fell flat to me. The cop outs went from bizarre to downright "ok, he/she can do that now". And I know the whole point is the bizarreness of the Jojo world but that doesn't excuse some of the choices in this part.
Yeah I wasn't really enjoying the fights either. I hated Dio's sons in the past and although I enjoyed them now, well Rekiel and Versus especially, I ironically absolutely hated Bohemian Rhapsody this time unlike the sheer majority of the community and was just cringing massively during it lol.

Araki started doing some real asspulls and random shit too. We did have stuff like that since Part 2 at least or even Part 1 if you really want to scrutinise ofc but it felt much worse by Part 6 too imo.

This is definitely the most experimental part by far, especially given the direction it takes too and thus the massive risks and choices Araki makes.

I did feel after Part 5, Araki was trying too hard to make the series Bizarre and it got too self indulgent. Some Part 7 and 8 stands are awful too and made reading though those parts a chore at time, given how SBR is overwhelmingly the longest part too and Part 8 was monthly too with 1 break a year too and 110 chapters by the end too for such a "humble" part/story as well...

I do feel the simpler days of Jojo were better too, I used to chastise them for being too simple but in hindsight I prefer them now. Its better for something to be simpler and thus more versatile and layered in how it can be used instead. LIke a puddle that appears shallow but is much deeper than the surface reveals.

I've been revisiting some of the earliest fights and moments of JJBA and forgot how truly great some of them were too!:

(Spoilers for major deaths for Parts 1-4):

I really love how simple Jolynes stand is too and the verstality and thus ingenuiety of how she uses it is truly incredible! Really some Luffy-level shit right there! A true combat and adaptional genius!

Ermes vs Sports Maxx was amazing too imo, especially in the anime! That was a truly emotional/powerful storyline with such a great payoff!

I did get confused a lot with some fights in Part 6 and such both in the manga back then and now in the anime too, it did feel like Araki was trying too hard this time.

Not to say that other parts didn't have their fair shae of cop outs (looking at you Star Finger). It's just that SO's stand abilities are so far out there that a satisfying conclussion to a fight is almost impossible to achieve.

Still, even though it's my least favorite part, the ending in particular was very well done and a lot clearer and more understandable than the manga.
But yeah I definitely agree wholeheartedly.

:cheers::goyea:

Yeah I really struggled with the fights for the same reasons, the manga was very awkward and it didnt help parts 4-6 had awful scans and translations back then too.

The anime has done such an amazing job of clarifying the fights and abilities, even the most confusing ones aren't so bad now haha. Yet King Crimson is the one that gets all the hate for some reason! KC is pretty straightforward tbh! There are far more confusing stands here and soon to come in future parts too, wooo!

Yeah I wasn't really enjoying the fights either. I hated Dio's sons in the past and although I enjoyed them now, well Rekiel and Versus especially, I ironically absolutely hated Bohemian Rhapsody this time unlike the sheer majority of the community and was just cringing massively during it lol.

Araki started doing some real asspulls and random shit too. We did have stuff like that since Part 2 at least or even Part 1 if you really want to scrutinise ofc but it felt much worse by Part 6 too imo.

This is definitely the most experimental part by far, especially given the direction it takes too and thus the massive risks and choices Araki makes.

I did feel after Part 5, Araki was trying too hard to make the series Bizarre and it got too self indulgent. Some Part 7 and 8 stands are awful too and made reading though those parts a chore at time, given how SBR is overwhelmingly the longest part too and Part 8 was monthly too with 1 break a year too and 110 chapters by the end too for such a "humble" part/story as well...

I do feel the simpler days of Jojo were better too, I used to chastise them for being too simple but in hindsight I prefer them now. Its better for something to be simpler and thus more versatile and layered in how it can be used instead. LIke a puddle that appears shallow but is much deeper than the surface reveals.

I've been revisiting some of the earliest fights and moments of JJBA and forgot how truly great some of them were too!:

(Spoilers for major deaths for Parts 1-4):

I really love how simple Jolynes stand is too and the verstality and thus ingenuiety of how she uses it is truly incredible! Really some Luffy-level shit right there! A true combat and adaptional genius!

Ermes vs Sports Maxx was amazing too imo, especially in the anime! That was a truly emotional/powerful storyline with such a great payoff!

I did get confused a lot with some fights in Part 6 and such both in the manga back then and now in the anime too, it did feel like Araki was trying too hard this time.

But yeah I definitely agree wholeheartedly.

:cheers::goyea:
The days when King Crimson was the most complicated stand ever:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.