Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
I don't know man. I don't ever see Netherlands losing to Saudi Arabia. Plus defensively the Dutch are better
The Saudi loss was hilarious, I admit, but I would still write it off as a bad day for Argentina and awesome day for Saudi. Everything just clicked for them that day.

However, to say Netherlands or any other team wouldn't lose against them is wrong when we've seen upsets from otherwise mediocre teams throughout the whole WC - Japan and Morocco to name just two.

And Argentina still has Messi. Even at 35 his vision can change the game in an instant.

It's kinda crazy
We've never seen players as good as Messi and Ronaldo have a rivalry
Yet when they have an off game mfs say they are the worst legends of their time.

Feels like most legends get way better treatment than them.
I think it comes down to the age we are in. The new generation lack respect and are filled with keyboard warriors. The media also pushing their agenda at radical rate as well. CNN even making a whole segment of how Ronaldo needs to leave the WC for the new gen....total nonsense. Only reason Messi hasn't caught heat is because he scored in that second game

We did not see this attitude when Rondaldino, Ronaldo, Henry and co were past their prime. However, now even the old legends are catching heat with some people even claiming that Mbappe> prime Henry

Brazil plays far too much European football these days. Pace and physicality take precedence over technique. Before every Brazilian was a magician with the ball….. now, it feels like only Neymar is.

The Saudi loss was hilarious, I admit, but I would still write it off as a bad day for Argentina and awesome day for Saudi. Everything just clicked for them that day.

However, to say Netherlands or any other team wouldn't lose against them is wrong when we've seen upsets from otherwise mediocre teams throughout the whole WC - Japan and Morocco to name just two.

And Argentina still has Messi. Even at 35 his vision can change the game in an instant.
I would honestly agree if the Netherlands didn't just defeat the Asia Cup winners (Qatar) the Afcon winners (Senegal) and CONCACAP winners (USA). However I wouldn't put it past Messi to not ruin the evening for the Dutch