General & Others Oda just told us the Gorosei will be on the front lines for the EoS war.

Luffy is a yonko and he fights evenly with people that are not admirals or Yonkos. I imagine in the final war pirate king luffy walking up to some idiotic vice admiral and fighting evenly then he gets covered by his friends......more running then he runs up to tur gorosei and they beat him down.... them friends arrive and save him...... then he runs to old garp and garp beats him down then.... garp goes into a coma becauss he is too old to fight..... more running happening....

So we just learned that there is a hierarchy when it comes to who has control over the Seraphims. It goes The Gorosei, then Vegapunk, then Sentomaru, and then anyone with a command chip.

The interesting thing here, is that we also have found out that commands can not be issued over Den Den Mushis. With Vegapunk pretty much becoming an ally with the Straw Hats, the only way for the Seraphims at this point to be able to be a factor for the World Government in the EoS war, is if the Gorosei are there and are directly giving orders. This all but confirms the Gorosei will play an antagonistic combative role, at some point in story.
That’s only if you think the seraphim are going to be major opponents in the Final War.

Not to mention, there’s still the command piece like CP0 currently has.

That’s only if you think the seraphim are going to be major opponents in the Final War.

Not to mention, there’s still the command piece like CP0 currently has.
Of course they will be a factor in the final war, much like the Pacifistas role in Marineford. That's why they were introduced at this point in the story.

And what's the command chip going to do, when Vegapunk is on the opposing side, and his authority is second only to the Gorosei?

Of course they will be a factor in the final war, much like the Pacifistas role in Marineford. That's why they were introduced at this point in the story.

And what's the command chip going to do, when Vegapunk is on the opposing side, and his authority is second only to the Gorosei?
Seraphim are different than Pacifista. And Vegapunk is likely going to die

Seraphim are different than Pacifista. And Vegapunk is likely going to die
Vegapunk dies, so does Punk Records. Which I just don't see Oda introducing the concept just to throw it out the window. Not to mention there is six Vegapunk's. As long as one survives, they still hold authority over Seraphims, second to only the Gorosei.

Vegapunk dies, so does Punk Records. Which I just don't see Oda introducing the concept just to throw it out the window. Not to mention there is six Vegapunk's. As long as one survives, they still hold authority over Seraphims, second to only the Gorosei.
I don’t think Punk records needs Vegapunk to be alive since his brains been fully separated from his body already

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kuma gonna slap them away whilst kizaru nukes the island
Both vega and sentomaru have death flags now cause of the Seraphim authority chain