G

Gorosei Informer

Lmaoooo, this almost happened to me on safari as a child too! I've met giraffes up close and they can be very wonderful but so dangerous too ofc! Kenya has a giraffe centre too, where you can meet them up close, touching their faces, feeding them etc too. Its such a wonderful experience.
Post automatically merged:

Zolo is useless like you see in egghead
And Sanji is perpetually useless against women.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah we have an Oda break apparently. We shouldnt have had one until after next chapter but since it coincides with the WSJ break, I guess they moved his break forwards, so he can have 2 breaks? He's meant to have 2 including the WSJ break every December IIRC too?

I'm sure this is the 2nd chapter we're had since the last break, so it should be 1 more before the next break? 3 chapters until each break? But the WSJ break is in 2 weeks or so, so I guess that's why Oda was given a break now instead too?

G

Gorosei Informer

Bepo for yonko revealed :lawbepo::amazing:
100% canon, no cap! Yonko Bepo would be far too glorious, hence why Oda has not given us Sulong Bepo on-screen yet! We're not ready for it!

:cheers::kata::funky::steef::finally:

Tbh I was just playing as Volibear in League of Legends and he genuinely feels amazing to play now and what Sulong Bepo could be like too! The rework and visual update for Voli is just AMAZING and since he's a polar bear with lightning powers, it fits too well for Bepo too!! He's a literal/actual God in the LoL lore too! God Bepo!!!!

This is also why Oda is not showing him fighting the BB pirates because he would end the fight there and then!

Volibears theme is so incredible too! Definitely feeling those epic Norse and thus God of War too vibes:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
A teacher asked her class
"What is sex?"
Middy got up and said:
"Sex is a temptation,
caused by a sensation
where a boy sticks his location
into a girl's destination
to increase the population
of the next generation.
Did you get my explanation?