Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
-Bonney wakes up, and grows furious at the sight of CP0
-Bonney tries to attack Stussy, and gets Finger Pistoled in the stomach
Honestly if this happens to Bonney then she should just pack up and go home.

Imagine being knocked out by bugs for like 3 chapters and the instant you wake up you get one shot...
:risitavirus:

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

Imagine being knocked out by bugs for like 3 chapters and the instant you wake up you get one shot...
At that point, she may as well have gotten her Supernova title from being Kumas daughter too then. Great writing Frauda.

:whitepress::kidwat::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

I don't trust Oda to give the only female Supernova respect.

It makes a lot of sense for them to fight, too. Bonney's Fruit is focused on age, while Stussy is a character whose age is famously secret, and is younger than she appears.

I hope I'm half-right, and they fight, but Bonney has a good showing.

Knowing this site, if Bonney beat Stussy, people would just use it to downplay Stussy.
:seriously:

Post automatically merged:

God it really died around here suddenly.

:kriwhat:
I look at it this way:

Break weeks are when the general trolls move out to troll other places, and the forum becomes slower, but a bit more comfy and more wholesome. It's a nice trade off.

If we never had any break weeks or slow chapters, it would just be power-scaling 24/7 here. Can you fucking imagine?

G

Gorosei Informer

If we never had any break weeks or slow chapters, it would just be power-scaling 24/7 here. Can you fucking imagine?
I've been here 3 years now, I know how bad it can be lol. Err make that 2 years lol, I keep adding an extra year on!

There's a lot of fun/trolling/shenanigans that can go on during that time, whenthe forum is toxic and obsessed on powerscaling too. Plus I don't like seeing this place so inactive/quiet either.

You may prefer the downtimes but I don't personally. Sometimes it can be nice but not so often. Especially with this random Oda break, right at a crucial point of this arc and story too.

Trolling is a main feature of this place, it makes it entertaining and memorable, this place gets a lot more boring without the trolls due to the sheer inactivity.

Silence is deafening as they say.

I don't have my edit anymore of this and can't be bothered to edit it right now, but change Africa to Worstgen or The Waiting Room here:

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been here 3 years now, I know how bad it can be lol.

There's a lot of fun/trolling/shenanigans that can go on during that time, whenthe forum is toxic and obsessed on powerscaling too. Plus I don't like seeing this place so inactive/quiet either.

You may prefer the downtimes but I don't personally. Sometimes it can be nice but not so often. Especially with this random Oda break, right at a crucial point of this arc and story too.

Trolling is a main feature of this place, it makes it entertaining and memorable, this place gets a lot more boring without the trolls due to the sheer inactivity.

Silence is deafening as they say.

I don't have my edit anymore of this and can't be bothered to edit it right now, but change Africa to Worstgen or The Waiting Room here:

I guess I can't say I don't want chaos, since I'm still pushing Act 4 and ZKK this late into the game.

You make good points, the circus is the most fun when all the clowns are going crazy. FUCK SANITY, LET'S RIOT!