King design wise is great, everything else about him is just boring to me. kingufy

Ironically the best one or two specific characters of Wano for me are Orochi and Kanjuro. :jordanmf:
I liked the Lunarian plot and his bond with Kaido was great, a great parallel to Luffy and Zoro.

Kanjuro and Orochi
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I think his story was great. I‘m a sucker for charas with loyalty, though, so a bit biased. King was so loyal to Kaido and Denjiro to Oden that he protected his daughter all this time. So cool.
Yes this a big reason why I’m a fan of right hand men

I liked the Lunarian plot and his bond with Kaido was great, a great parallel to Luffy and Zoro.

Kanjuro and Orochi
:whitepress:
What Lunarian plot? Even if the little more information we currently have now in Egghead about the Lunarians is considered plot, King literally is a small footnot in it. And his relationship with Kaido is like a footnote in itself.

Orochi and Kanjuro are the goats and I like their determination even if they're "evil". If Oda gave them that Bleach bling bling character design everybody would be simping for them.

What Lunarian plot? Even if the little more information we currently have now in Egghead about the Lunarians is considered plot, King literally is a small footnot in it. And his relationship with Kaido is like a footnote in itself.

Orochi and Kanjuro are the goats and I like their determination even if they're "evil". If Oda gave them that Bleach bling bling character design everybody would be simping for them.
We knew nothing about Lunarian's before Wano. King opened up a huge plot line for the future. I’m sure he will play a role in the future
Kaido and King are failed versions of Luffy and Zoro
Kaido couldn’t be Joy Boy and King couldn’t be the supporter/right hand of the real Joy Boy

You’re right regarding Orochi and Kanjuro
but I still didn’t like the execution of their characters
The Kanjuro, Kiku and Kinemon plot line was annoying