Questions & Mysteries Did Green Bull steal the Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

Did Green Bull stole Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

• No Rocks gave it to him before dying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I just follow a simple logic. Ryuma and Mihawk are among the peak of the world.
So is Aramaki. Lol

BB should be wielded by someone like Akainu or Aokiji using this logic.
Well your logic is wrong, anybody can forge a black blade if you give them enough years lol.

But even by your logic, Aramaki is pretty much equal to Akainu and Aokiji. Lol

We don't know anything. Could be CoC involved. Could be some corny connection between the sword and the user. Could be amount of time spent giving the blade quality haki. So on so forth.

But yes if Shanks and Rayleigh didn't meet the requirements and they are dedicated to using a blade only, then no GB prob does not have it.
Yeah we dont but its def not swordsmanship
It may also be same as df awakening

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So is Aramaki. Lol

Well your logic is wrong, anybody can forge a black blade if you give them enough years lol.

But even by your logic, Aramaki is pretty much equal to Akainu and Aokiji. Lol
No, he is not equal to Akainu and Aokiji, that's first.

Second of all, you can't say my logic is wrong until you have concrete proof that Ryokugyu has a black blade. Dgaf about your cope.

Oda has to clear this panel up.

That one root from his left hand which is hardened doesn't look much different to the shit he has under his belt.
Yeah and his pants and hair too!

wow, it's almost as if black colors are black and look the same!
:saden:
Kizaru makes a sword out of his light powers too.
does he make it on the hip and keep it as an accessory?
You have me here. That's my actual cope. I have OG Admirals > Fujitora and Ryo. ( By OG I mean Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru ).
based on what?
Everything in the story tells us that Navy got stronger but for some reason with your logic they got weaker.
Grow up from the Marineford powerscaling.
Mihawk literally looks around while Vista gets a boner from crossing swords with him. Mihawk was more interested in what Luffy was doing.
And Greenbull neg diff's whole Udon prison full of beast pirates and King&Queen at the same time without a scratch and while drinking their booze.

Why exactly should I ignore Mihawk clashing with Snack level character equally and beging for postponment? You get your ass twinkled from Sanji clashing with Doflamingo for 1 page.
Whoever Oda sees fit.
and I'm asking who? You said it was not a random swordsman, so tell who is a big name swordsman who turned it black and threw it away.

Anyway, where's your proof that Mihawk was the one who turned yoru black?
Based on what are you claiming that Mihawk turned his blade black on his own meanwhile Greenbull found one?

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
A lot of people try to use Roger in the Black blade debates because Ace isn't a black blade. I believe its impossible to forge a Supreme grade weapon into a black blade, as the very act of turning it into a black blade will increase its grade, and there is no grade higher than the Supreme grade.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
No, he is not equal to Akainu and Aokiji, that's first.

Second of all, you can't say my logic is wrong until you have concrete proof that Ryokugyu has a black blade. Dgaf about your cope.
He is equal to Aokiji and Akainu lol. He holds the same rank that they held and was never once stated to be equal.

You calling me a coper is like a flat earther calling a round earther a coper after a round earther proves round earth, lol

I have proven pretty objectively that Aramaki has a black blade, all I see left and right is hilarious mental gymnastics from Zoro fags who are in denial that Aramaki achieved Mihawkโ€™s lifeโ€™s work in his spare time

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
A lot of people try to use Roger in the Black blade debates because Ace isn't a black blade. I believe its impossible to forge a Supreme grade weapon into a black blade, as the very act of turning it into a black blade will increase its grade, and there is no grade higher than the Supreme grade.
Any blade can be a black blade

Seth

โ€Ž
based on what?
Everything in the story tells us that Navy got stronger but for some reason with your logic they got weaker.
One Admiral left, and two joined. Even if they are not on Aokiji's level they are still two Admirals.

Next.

Why exactly should I ignore Mihawk clashing with Snack level character equally and beging for postponment? You get your ass twinkled from Sanji clashing with Doflamingo for 1 page.
Whatever. Oda ignores your ill take about Mihawk.

Yeah and his pants and hair too!

wow, it's almost as if black colors are black and look the same!
:saden:
Keep up this goofy cope once it's revealed it's not a Black Blade lol.

Anyway, where's your proof that Mihawk was the one who turned yoru black?
Dunno. World's Strongest Swordsman?

does he make it on the hip and keep it as an accessory?
Aramaki's Logia powers are different to Kizaru's logia's powers.

He can literally attach a root to his handle and harden it. Kizaru makes a sword out of his light and fight with it.

No that's not a case
Its not a necessity for a grade to increase. Grades are assigned during craftsmanship lol..the finest of weapons are supreme grade.

If a weapon isn't of finest class when it turns black it becomes one unless its of lowest class.

If one that's of finest class already will remain in that class despite being black blade lol. Enma isn't taking Zoros Ryou because its a great grade sword lol.
Post automatically merged:

based on what?
Everything in the story tells us that Navy got stronger but for some reason with your logic they got weaker
Kizaru mid diffs Green Bull tbh

Seth

โ€Ž
He is equal to Aokiji and Akainu lol. He holds the same rank that they held and was never once stated to be equal.

You calling me a coper is like a flat earther calling a round earther a coper after a round earther proves round earth, lol

I have proven pretty objectively that Aramaki has a black blade, all I see left and right is hilarious mental gymnastics from Zoro fags who are in denial that Aramaki achieved Mihawkโ€™s lifeโ€™s work in his spare time
You purposely avoid highlighting that root from his left hand that is hardened and looks just like something you think of as a black blade.

Keep cryin and joking about people not agreeing with you being flat earthers. You will just look like a big doof when Oda says it's nothing close to a black blade.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
You purposely avoid highlighting that root from his left hand that is hardened and looks just like something you think of as a black blade.
Because the root is clearly a root and the sword is clearly a sword lmfao. Do Zoro fans need to get their eyes checked? I think so. Lol

Keep cryin and joking about people not agreeing with you being flat earthers. You will just look like a big doof when Oda says it's nothing close to a black blade.
Tag me when Oda confirms the blade as black. I usually donโ€™t say I told you so but I will indeed make fun of you for this one. Lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Because the root is clearly a root and the sword is clearly a sword lmfao. Do Zoro fans need to get their eyes checked? I think so. Lol
Yeah. So, none of the Scabbards, not even Zoro acknowledge one of the rarest weapons in the series but some random fan on WG does.

Man. Oda's masterpiece writing must only get to a specially selected bunch.

Tag me when Oda confirms the blade as black. I usually donโ€™t say I told you so but I will indeed make fun of you for this one. Lol
Oh, I will. But not the cope you are trying to force.

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
No that's not a case
Its not a necessity for a grade to increase. Grades are assigned during craftsmanship lol..the finest of weapons are supreme grade.

If a weapon isn't of finest class when it turns black it becomes one unless its of lowest class.
Everything you said here is in the manga.

If one that's of finest class already will remain in that class despite being black blade lol. Enma isn't taking Zoros Ryou because its a great grade sword lol.
The speculation starts here. We know if it becomes a black blade it will advance. By this logic Yoru should be in a grade of its own rather than being classified with Ace,Shodai....etc.

Enma is a Great Grade sword(O Wazamono). If it became a black blade it would advance to the Supreme class.

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
Everything you said here is in the manga.

The speculation starts here. We know if it becomes a black blade it will advance. By this logic Yoru should be in a grade of its own rather than being classified with Ace,Shodai....etc.

Enma is a Great Grade sword(O Wazamono). If it became a black blade it would advance to the Supreme class.
Here is the page by the way, in the upper right corner :
Class assigned when crafting the blade can change if it becomes black.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yeah. So, none of the Scabbards, not even Zoro acknowledge one of the rarest weapons in the series but some random fan on WG does.
Zoro my guy??? Zoro was fucking miles away lmfao, yโ€™all think this guy has binocular vision or some shit???

There is zero evidence the scabbards even know what a black blade is or that one can be forged. But Iโ€™ve already debunked this in my thread which you didnโ€™t read because you shoved your head into the earth like an Ostrich out of fear that youโ€™ll have no possible refutation to anything Iโ€™ve said lol.

But sure, Iโ€™m the one coping when youโ€™re so scared to be talked out of your incorrect opinion that youโ€™ve awakened the Ostrich Ostrich no Mi, lmfao