Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Djinn Equip

Kougyoku Ren has activated Djinn Equip

Kougyoku Ren has activated Kou Empire to recruit ???

She is quite hot. But cult being in this game is not!

Caught up, playing this and Aries game at the same time is not easy. I have slight scum leans on some people, like Doctor Indigo, Pot Goblin, T-Pein.

I mostly do not have town leans. Professor maybe? Not sure if scum Nessos would be bold enough to use his TMI to tell town what are factions early on, he may be town actually.

I've realized super role madness is so much easier when you know the theme. HXH I'm able to keep up and know what's going on. Here I just feel lost on abilities.

I'm caught up but feel like I'll need to reread everything. Earlier vibe check that charles looked to be stumbling a bit there. Pot Goblin had a post that pinged me (can't remember which). I'm going to give Prof a slight town lean here. Ratchet and Ekko I'm still analyzing. Kind of buy Ekko might be burnout town, though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've realized super role madness is so much easier when you know the theme. HXH I'm able to keep up and know what's going on. Here I just feel lost on abilities.

I'm caught up but feel like I'll need to reread everything. Earlier vibe check that charles looked to be stumbling a bit there. Pot Goblin had a post that pinged me (can't remember which). I'm going to give Prof a slight town lean here. Ratchet and Ekko I'm still analyzing. Kind of buy Ekko might be burnout town, though.
I don't think the game will be at all solvable through claims or actions. Not yet, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.