Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Let's see.

23 players, 2 questions per DP = around 12 players who unlock their Ultimate give or take?

And after all that effort put into thinking the Ultimates for them to not be used it breaks my heart.

So maybe we can have another trivia question

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I think thereโ€™s probably some sort of balance between pooling information and putting out unnecessary information.

Ekko having his ultimate being outted could very well have lead to him being controlled/targeted.

And while I doubt scum can keep doing that, they can probably just use something else next.

Then again, it may almost be worth saying who gets it to see if scum target them or leave alone lol. And that itself may mean scum donโ€™t immediately go after the person who wins as to not narrow down their cover.
I'm disappointed that I need to explain this, but if scum win they will be able to use ultimate abilities which will likely help to mislead and be very, very powerful. Given that ultimate abilities will alomost certainly be noted, being able to know who has access to them is useful for us.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I'm disappointed that I need to explain this, but if scum win they will be able to use ultimate abilities which will likely help to mislead and be very, very powerful. Given that ultimate abilities will alomost certainly be noted, being able to know who has access to them is useful for us.
I understand it. I also understand that if scum is able to shut down townโ€™s ultimates that that isnโ€™t great either.

Let's see.

23 players, 2 questions per DP = around 12 players who unlock their Ultimate give or take?

And after all that effort put into thinking the Ultimates for them to not be used it breaks my heart.

Make it "what number between 1-100 i'm thinking" trucia pls

Let's see.

Can we have another so people who do not sit here all day have a chance?

Oregairu

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Oregairu

Hellooooo!

This is Iroha Isshiki, the Student Council President! I hope you're not missing school to play this game.

I'm going to test you with the 3rd Trivia Question. I need 6 participants.

Quote this post so I can manipulat-- err *ahem* I mean help you unlock your Ultimate Ability

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Oregairu

Hellooooo!

This is Iroha Isshiki, the Student Council President! I hope you're not missing school to play this game.

Quote this post so I can manipulat-- err *ahem* I mean help you unlock your Ultimate Ability

in

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Oregairu

Hellooooo!

in

Status
Not open for further replies.