Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what, exactly?
We've seen multiple times about Top Tier characters who dont use their full powerset get stalemated by High Tiers.

Again, thats based on your overestimation of Lucci.
Jinbe and Marco are literally prime examples.
People shouldn't buy the blind hype of Lucci only because Luffy decided to use G5 specifically to clown him like crazy. The job would be done with a weaker gear as well. And honestly, a single Kong Gun would highly damage Lucci anyway, not to mention ACoC.

Based on what, exactly?
We've seen multiple times about Top Tier characters who dont use their full powerset get stalemated by High Tiers.

That rule doesn't apply to all top tiers though. Greenbull casually fodderized King and Queen

I think Luffy in G5 could do the same thing to most commander tier combatants

Again, thats based on your overestimation of Lucci.
I really don't think I'm overestimating him

Casual Luffy (imo) is still far above YC1's

For Lucci to hold his own thus far (being generous) is a pretty good look

I don't think it's a reach to say he's in the YC1 ballpark at the very least

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jinbe and Marco are literally prime examples.
People shouldn't buy the blind hype of Lucci only because Luffy decided to use G5 specifically to clown him like crazy. The job would be done with a weaker gear as well. And honestly, a single Kong Gun would highly damage Lucci anyway, not to mention ACoC.
They forgot about all of those entirely after GB vs King/Queen even where most was offscreened.
Rooftop Zoro would look like a Top Tier to the same group who are overrating Lucci now.

Status
Not open for further replies.