Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The edgy Gear 5 fanarts were always trash and I'm glad that Oda did what he did because its infinitely better than anything the fans came up with.

My only qualm is that there was absolutely zero mention of Nika up until the final act of wano. It would have been nice if maybe in Skypiea, there were more hints concerning Nika. Or maybe in Zou or Green bit we heard something about it.
Most people are fine with Toon Force power and the design. Just that the build-up and the lore behind Nika is what sets people off.

Luffy = white supremacist?

:watchout:
In the past, I took a great personal offense to the abuse of the term "White Supremacy". But in this case? I'm gonna let it slide. See, in the wisdom that comes with age - I have learned something. Things could always be worse.

There are certain references and commentary and remarks I expected to hear people make with reference to Luffy's Gear 5 that so far I have not which would of been the worst of it. And I am not going to tell any of you in the post, but if you ask it of me I might clarify what I was initially expecting some members of the community to compare some of the Gear Fifth Elements to. For now my lips are shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.