World Cup 2022 Review

Today, Argentina won the World Cup and became a three-time champion in the Cup games.
And well, in the meantime, there were victories, defeats, happiness and frustrations. Teams like Argentina, France, England, Croatia and mine had good performances. Other countries like Japan , Marrocos and Korea surprisingly managed to do well.

As for Brazil........well, I really had hopes that Brazil would win, this is the first cup that I truly cheered for my national team, but today, after some time Brazil was eliminated , I realized that my selection was not that good, we lost because we were selfish and immature.
I still want to see my country win a World Cup, but not this time. Well, use this thread to express your opinions about the World Cup selections and how it was to follow the trajectory of the 2022 World Cup.

I probably took the biggest L in WG fΓ³rum,lol​

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
If mbappe needs to become like messi he has to leave psg . Liverpool is suitable option for him he can conquer europe with our great club.
He is talented and has speed.

But I don't see him going more than 30/32 so he has 8 years to achieve greatness.

World Cup happens in 4 years so he has to perform and win at club level and individual level - Champions league and Ballon D'Or

Unfortunately, it's been 5-6 years since his debut and he didn't win any CL and BDOr. Needs to move away from PSG but I guess he is here for another few years

He is talented and has speed.

But I don't see him going more than 30/32 so he has 8 years to achieve greatness.

World Cup happens in 4 years so he has to perform and win at club level and individual level - Champions league and Ballon D'Or

Unfortunately, it's been 5-6 years since his debut and he didn't win any CL and BDOr. Needs to move away from PSG but I guess he is here for another few years
If he plays in PSG nothing much will happen to him. French league is not physical like epl .