Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Zenou is equal to these guys in physical strength, they still fold him with their GG factor it's not even close tbh
Zenou could beat Bananji potentially
If we take statements from manga Zenou clan in strength rival moubu army. They might push them high diff based of that.
I think I've severally underestimated this dude bros. Like, call me crazy but i think he might have more raw power than Moubu and Man'U but loses due to GG/nothingness factor.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't see Zoro going after Tashigi because she isn't seen by him as a threat nor does she represent a threat to others.

Zoro's objective here has to be just one, to identify what Kizaru's intentions are and what he wants on the island, otherwise he will have to draw his sword and take it from Kizaru by force.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Since the usual baiting is going on here, how much of a fight you guys think can Zenou give to Moubu, Kanmei, Man'U etc and who is the strongest warrior he could 1v1?

Let's say the Zenou clan vs opossing army with equal numbers.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Shanks @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Peroroncino @Jailer etc
Zenou’s troops are on par with Moubu’s so they should be strong as hell

Zenou has the greatest arm strength in China tbh

I would say Moubu high or extreme diffs Zenou, Kanmei high or extreme diffs, Man’U extreme diffs.

Strongest warrior Zenou can beat? Maybe Jiaga/Bananji/Ranbihaku? 93 strength doesn’t do Zenou justice when his brute strength is probably up there with Moubu and co. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Moubu has never been top of the chain what raw strength is concerned. He's not really THAT big in comparison to guys like Kanmei.
Being big isn’t all
Shin isn’t that big and the guy is strong as hell
Houken wasn’t that big and strong as hell

And Moubu isn’t small at all

Moubu raw strength is huge. But is weight is also top class. That’s a deadly combo.

I think Zenou has nothing better in strength against Moubu and he will be outclassed in weight and skills

Zenou’s troops are on par with Moubu’s so they should be strong as hell

Zenou has the greatest arm strength in China tbh

I would say Moubu high or extreme diffs Zenou, Kanmei high or extreme diffs, Man’U extreme diffs.

Strongest warrior Zenou can beat? Maybe Jiaga/Bananji/Ranbihaku? 93 strength doesn’t do Zenou justice when his brute strength is probably up there with Moubu and co. Lol
His stat is 93? Ridiculous. The man pulled the Houken crushing a man's skull with his bare hands. I don't think Shin is beating this guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.