Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Oda hypes an admiral then denotes them. We saw this with GB beating deathbed King and Queen before getting negged by Shanks.

Lizaru getting hype against fodder Vegapunk sharks before Zoro puts him in his place :steef:

Wow, just saw the other spoilers that were posted.

Poor Lucci, if the spoilers are true. Imagine: Lucci fans baited into making a short-term return only to be put down in a few chapters. Oda trolling.

Insert image of Zoro crying after Mihawk defeat, but with Lucci's head posted on there. "I will never lose to this man again!" he says with tears.

I guess, like it or not, it is Luffy Piece.

- Luffy vs Lucci continues, Lucci still can't land a hit.

Vegapunk explains the difficulty of replicating Devil Fruits :

• Zoans are easy as most are based on animals seems like Mysticals are really hard though and require special circumstances

• Paramecia just needs the Lineage factor of the user

• Logias : Vegapunk doesn't want to talk about as its astronomical and seems like there is a story about how he got Kizarus

if this is true, it makes sense that no fruits based on Akainu or Aokiji and he said that Kizaru fruit was hard....
*Fandom waits 25 years to learn about Devil Fruits*

*Finally make it to Vegapunks arc*

Vegapunk: "I don't wanna talk about it."

:josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What diff. would the likes of Bananji, Gyou’Un, Akou give to Moubu, Kanmei etc.? Mid diff? Mid-high?

Someone like Bananji was said to have destructive power comparable to Renpa's and is quite skilled. Goes for the other two as well.
Bananji vs Moubu is a high diff for Moubu. Akou vs Moubu, again probably a high diff. Gyou’Un, upper high diff as Gyou’Un has weight.

Gakuhaku Kou vs Moubu, Moubu loses Gakuhaku Kou gets upper high diffed due to epic Buddha martial arts

Status
Not open for further replies.