Like I said, take with a grain of salt. But I read all 37 parts and well thought out for being fake if it is. I guess we'll see as the arc continues on and make comparisons.
The next island is Elbaf

The main theme in Elbaf is basically fable (as many of you know, spells backward is Elbaf).

The fable/lore drop here is where almost all questions in One Piece world will be answered. Not much fighting but in my opinion is one of the best mini arc in One Piece
Elbaf hype😊

Uranus was used on the ancient kingdom 900 years ago. It was not enough to destroy the ancient kingdom although the kingdom got fragmented. However, the impact destroyed the frozen ice (which was like a dam holding on to an immense amount of fresh water). The destroyed ice led to this fresh water being released and water level rose drastically. Many fragmented parts of the ancient kingdom drifted apart and many sank.
This is the start of an ice age beginning 900 years ago. Abrupt seasons across the one piece world started too
It all makes sense

Luffy meets King Loki, who recently became the King from his grandfather. No news about Loki's father but Loki mentioned that he has been missing for 60 years[/quote]
Zunisha is 100 years old now. He is one of the guardians of the Ancient Kingdom. His master is the Kozuki Clan. He is ordered to protect something but he failed to do so. It indirectly led to (... PM me if wanna know, coz I think it is a big spoiler). A devil fruit power was used on Zunisha which caused him to fail
If this was Tama's fruit....😱🤯
Post automatically merged:

He commented his own post for the other parts and continued that 'thread'
The power of the energy source is slowly experiencing power leakage. The last time the ice chamber is "re-frozen/restored" again, was by the previous user of the Hie Hie no Mi.

Just when the world government is about to ask Kuzan to freeze the ice chamber (Kuzan is unaware of the energy source but he is aware of the frozen bodies), Kuzan deflected to the world of pirates. 😂 This is probably one of the funniest side story.
But wasn't it the Gorosei who wanted Akainu for fleet admiral? Who would they advocate for a decision that makes Kuzan leave the Navy?

The Final War Pt. 2

The time to open Wano's border is finally here. Under the command of Momonosuke, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi set sail to Zou. An relic from the past was shown to Zunisha. A flashback to the history 900 years ago is shown. It revolves around Joyboy, Kozuki Headmaster, Zunisha, and the relic itself. There will be a touching love story involved. (spoiler: prepare some tissues, you will cry). (spoiler2: no, the love story is not between Joyboy and Kozuki Head).
Toki

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/z97pgl/_/izt0t3l
The Final War Pt. 6
(I contemplated revealing the full backstory of this character. This is just the gist/short summary of the current backstory but sources tell me that Oda has plans to make more tweaks to it. Do not read it if you wish to continue enjoying One Piece.)
The Man Who Does Not Believe In God
Narrator: 55 years ago, somewhere in West Blue
(EDIT: North Blue, not West Blue. Translated wrongly. Please note that my translation is based on my memory - there isn't a "storyline" written out for me by Oda so that I can "steal" and translate word for word, life isn't that smooth LOL 😂 Thanks to the folks who corrected me~)
A kid is born in a war torn country. Due to the war, the country is left in poverty with not much resources, financially and militarily. The kid's father had died just one day before he was born. There were lots of pillages and murders were rampant around the country.
Growing up, the kid is raised by his single mother. Regardless all that is happening, the single mum never fails to do one thing: telling her baby that she loves him and then rocking him to bed/sleep every single night. This continues as the kid grew older... 3yo.. 4yo.. 5yo.. and so on.
The kid grew up being bullied and having his things taken by other people. Over time, anger welled up in him. Together with some of the other kids, they started strategizing on how to retaliate and fights ensued for quite a while.
The kid and his gang began pillaging from those who once stole from them. Food and water were then shared with people who needed them. The kid believes that justice and kindness should and will always exist in this world. Just as his own mum believed in. And if there is no God who can serve justice, then he himself will serve justice instead.
Part 28 to be continued.

gohdroger Pirate • vor 8 Tagen

Part 28:-
The Final War Pt. 7 (continuation from Part 27)
For some reason, the people whom this kid shared the food and water with, one day betrayed his trust. These people were took turns to kick/hit the kid's mum when he was out.
These people were threatened and forced to do so by the people whom the kid had retaliated back against. The mum was left bleeding furiously on the floor. Beside her was a nearly finished knitted dog toy that she wanted to give to the kid. It is now covered in blood red.
Carrying his mum to the bed, he reciprocated his mum's love by rocking her on the bed, just as she has always done, as she laid there. After a short while of rocking, the single mum entered into an eternal sleep.
From then on, he never believes in the kindness of people. Everything happens for self interest. He vowed absolute justice and to eliminate all potential sparks of evil, regardless how small the sparks might be. Better to kill a hundred innocent people than to let one evil person escape.
With his face and body covered with the blood of his mum, he attacked everyone involved.
Back to present:-
(...???...???)
"Perhaps everything happened for a reason. Seems like God indeed does exist afterall.."
The man, better known as Fleet Admiral of the Marines, Red Dog, Sakazuki, has died
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😁🤯

Last edited:
Elbaf hype😊

It all makes sense

Luffy meets King Loki, who recently became the King from his grandfather. No news about Loki's father but Loki mentioned that he has been missing for 60 years
If this was Tama's fruit....😱🤯

But wasn't it the Gorosei who wanted Akainu for fleet admiral? Who would they advocate for a decision that makes Kuzan leave the Navy?

Toki

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/z97pgl/_/izt0t3l

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😁🤯[/QUOTE]
Fucking hate the going back in time and two brothers shit. Hopefully Oda reads this and changes the story (not that this thread is likely to be true).

The reverse time travel is the one thing that makes me believe it's made up
Lol, it is the thing that made me believe that there might be some truth to it. It explains the reason why they are waiting for 900 years, why Joyboy is expected at this time. Might be wrong, however, no reason to think that Oda might not be misleading us. What does make me question is that Kaido and BM will come back (as said in the thread) and the part about BB and Im teaming up.

The stuff about the weather, ice age, magnetism all being caused by the continents being one (there's a building called pangea that Oda refused to answer questions about), all of that is what makes me give it the benefit of the doubt. This arc will confirm if the guy is for real, we just got to compare the chapters that come out to the 'spoilers.'

I saved the webpage offline just in case reddit mods decide to delete it.

The stuff about the weather, ice age, magnetism all being caused by the continents being one (there's a building called pangea that Oda refused to answer questions about), all of that is what makes me give it the benefit of the doubt. This arc will confirm if the guy is for real, we just got to compare the chapters that come out to the 'spoilers.'

I saved the webpage offline just in case reddit mods decide to delete it.
Good.
You mean in the internet archive?

Opposites, you remember the pie eating scene?
Ah I see