Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Damage control. It's apparent where Oda is taking this. We have been telling you forever that the Logia class is the strongest and most important devil fruit class. The chances are super low to clone them BECAUSE they're so special and the future chapters will get into why it is like that.

It was always clear to anyone not shitting on Logia users.

First Paramecia Awakening, then Zoan and now Logia. The same way we went from Observation Haki to Armament to CoC.
It's very clear clear to me that the most important Devil Fruit in the story is Luffy's lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is Gucci going to be defeated without landing at least one big hit on Luffy? :finally:
What hurts more, Luffy's aCoC or Gucci's Rokugoan?

intersted if Luffy stops fighting and Lucci runs with the Seraphim
Why would Lucci run when he has CP0 agents with him and 4 Seraphims under his control and Kizaru coming to back him up?
If anyone should run, it is Luffy, lol. :goyea:

Rayleigh: "If I wasn't an old rusty man but younger, I would not only have stalled Kizaru but left him in the dust to help the straw hats with Kuma"

Kizaru: Was so angry that he couldn't get past Rayleigh, that he bullied 500 fodder pirates to vent his rage
Man Rayleigh is seriously something else. Here we have Kizaru not giving a fuck about him challenging him in swordsmanship to fulfill his mission while BB is trying his best to not lose consciousness.

:kata:

Then what explains the flames?
Didn't Oda say that Sanji can turn him on fire because his soul burn hotter than any real flames, or smth similar.

On another note, to my understanding, Judge's Lineage Factor modifications to his children are only the Exo, Regeneration and super strength. The other powers Poison, Sparks, Electricity and Gear Arms are cybor modifications similar to what Queen did to himself that Judge did to his children most likely much later after Sanji run away and they grew up.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So what stopped the BB pirates to train their Haki for 30 seconds? After all they could've consumed DFs on top of that.
Who says they didn’t lol? I’m curious as to how you know they haven’t already mastered pussy ass Haki. Even Goofy the retard can do it in 20 seconds lol.

Also, we have learned that even Teach, who gluttons on DFs, likes to use Haki.
We saw him use Haki one time to defend from one attack lol. “Likes to use Haki,” you say. The man who spent his literal entire life hunting for one Devil Fruit uses Haki one time, and you’ve determined that he likes to use Haki lol.

Cope harder. Devil Fruits = Gold Medalist EOS powers, Haki = silver medalist retarded alcoholic powers. Lol

It's very clear clear to me that the most important Devil Fruit in the story is Luffy's lol
And it still will never be the strongest. It is a power that turns the user into the warrior of freedom and consider the main theme of this series which is oppression from the WG, you're right.

Logia class are superior in terms of combat tho.

I

Indigo

If the guy on Reddit is to be believed, there are four important ones, sans Black Beards which is the evil one.
Nah, Luffy's is already separated from the others as it was the only one who isn't in the Devil Fruit book

I don't think Blackbeard or others are gonna turn into Mythical God Devil Fruits

Fujitora is going to have ACoC. There is only one other admiral who doesn't have a logia, Sengoku, and he is a confirmed CoC user.

Fujitora's opposition to Akainu is further evidence of him being a possible candidate for CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.