Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, kizaru can't even touch Rayleigh
they had an even fight where they couldn't hit each other during that time
Rayleigh cut Kizaru and made him bleed but I'll be good and ignore that since it was a surprise attack
Old Rayleigh is at minimum Kizaru level
Prime Rayleigh will win comfortably obviously
Prime Roger would be stronger so he would be landing attacks from the beginning obviously
Awakened Kizaru neg diffs Rayleigh

@Seraphoenix @L55 Shanks' Haoshoku suppressed Aramaki's Logia from 10 miles away. Haki masters don't even need to be present to overwhelm the strongest class of DFs.

:josad:

If Haki was enough people wouldn't have started wishing for Godlike abilities like the Logias. Think about that Haki bros.
:milaugh:
Those were the weak. Meanwhile none of the haki masters on Shanks' or Roger's board were interested in consuming a DF. Why is that so..? Teach and his crew are hunting DFs because it's their only way to be relevant. Since they lack the natural potential.

I

Indigo

Yep.

Your idea that mythical zoans are the strongest fruit because the Mc has a mythical Zoan is terrible since you could have made the same argument when Luffy had a paramecia which would obviously have been wrong.
I'm not saying Nika is the strongest because it's Luffy's

i'm saying this because the World Governament keeps losing their shit over this Devil Fruit

There's an entire legend about it with Joyboy, even Im has his sights on Luffy

It's the only Devil Fruit removed from the Devil Fruit book

It's awakening is absurd, it changes both the world around him and the bodies of the enemy they are fighting, and now he can also summon shit out of his ass like a video game character

oh yeah, and he can also come back to life lmao

If Haki was enough people wouldn't have started wishing for Godlike abilities like the Logias. Think about that Haki bros.
:milaugh:
Haki is enough but it requires work. DF is easier because you don't have to do anything but eat it and you instantly become powerful.

Wishing for DF power is just people being lazy. That is nothing new.

I'm not saying Nika is the strongest because it's Luffy's

i'm saying this because the World Governament keeps losing their shit over this Devil Fruit

There's an entire legend about it with Joyboy, even Im has his sights on Luffy

It's the only Devil Fruit removed from the Devil Fruit book

It's awakening is absurd, it changes both the world around him and the bodies of the enemy they are fighting, and now he can also summon shit out of his ass like a video game character

oh yeah, and he can also come back to life lmao
Sure but none of this is an argument that mythical zoans > logias.

You could argue the same about WB’s fruit to say paramecias > logias, but you would literally be wrong.

Teach and his crew are hunting DFs because it's their only way to be relevant. Since they lack the natural potential.
What a bold statement. Funny getting back to this when Teach, destiny wise, is as crucial and meant to be this huge thing like Luffy is. It's clear. BB experienced real Haki gods, read the DF encyclopedia and ended up settling for the power he deems superior for his use case.

You know what's interesting is that what if Kizaru come and helping the Sh and Vegapunk to leave the island instead of helping the CPs to fight the SH and kill Vegapunk.
Sentomaru could be the key and we still got some sword member nearby. How if Kizaru is actually a member of sword, a least expected one.

imagine following a pirate Manga of the power of friendship genre and believing marines are the strongest
I hope you guys are trolling
Prime Rayleigh will stomp any admiral because he is le old age legendary pirate and that's all there is to it

I

Indigo

imagine following a pirate Manga of the power of friendship genre and believing marines are the strongest
I hope you guys are trolling
Prime Rayleigh will stomp any admiral because he is le old age legendary pirate and that's all there is to it
all the Admirals are gonna get their asses kicked by Luffy and friends

it's gonna fun watching these Admiral fanboys lose their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.