Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine if Sanji's Flame comes from either his soul or pasion/desires. The Lunarian relation is not my cup of tea tbh.
I dont really buy lunarian as well, im thinking sanji might be a devil fruit somehow with latest chapters, and a hint from oda about his eyebrows twirl like a devil fruit so he wonders if sanji is a devil fruit :pepebusi:

What does this even mean? Sanji was faster than Queen could see… Okay… So does that mean he’s faster than EVERYONE IN THE OP UNIVERSE too? Is he faster than Katakuri or Luffy or Kizaru Zoro Kaido?

are you sure people who can track Kizaru and see Kizaru in motion and fight him also can’t see Sanji?

Kzaru probably have a way higter speed that put some effort to use .
Sanji is probably faster then casual kizaru.

If I remember well Oda said Kizaru can go so fast that only advanced user in obvservation can track him .

SO Kizaru is not always at fullspeed .
Post automatically merged:

Tf are people hyped for Zoro? Where the spoiler about him?
It's worst gens they are always hyped about zoro

I dont really buy lunarian as well, im thinking sanji might be a devil fruit somehow with latest chapters, and a hint from oda about his eyebrows twirl like a devil fruit so he wonders if sanji is a devil fruit :pepebusi:
I buy Lunarian simply because Sanji's pictured with the moon, space, and alien stuff a lot. Hell I found a song last night I didn'tb know existed where young Sanji sings about the moon. But it's probably from Sora if it is (sky).

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Idk why any other fanbase has to pretend that Luffy fans have to cope about anything. We're eating lmao, he's a Yonko, he's going to defeat the main villain in every arc, he's going to beat Akainu, he's going to beat Imu, he's going to beat Blackbeard, and hes going to end the series as the strongest character. Anytime anyone says we're coping is just doing major damage control lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.