Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are limits still
I have no problem with a short clash personally, but there's still a navy fleet out there and they won't sit by sipping tea.
Zoro will have to protect the Sunny
I doubt Zoro ( or any other SH )can protect the Sunny from Kizaru if he want to destroy it .
yasakani no magatama is just to perfect of a AoE spam attack to counter for long .

Yep, I don't think there is any denying about the possibility of Zoro clashing with Kizaru.

It's a full 1v1 fight that will not happen.
exactly except if oda want zoro to get a L for some reason it make no sense for the both of them to have a legit fight since Kizaru is clearly the strongest foe on the island .
The most likely scenario would be zoro forcing kizaru to show us stuff he never showed us like his top speed calling zoro slow and blitzing him or something like that .

I doubt Zoro ( or any other SH )can protect the Sunny from Kizaru if he want to destroy it .
yasakani no magatama is just to perfect of a AoE spam attack to counter for long .
True especially with a fleet backing him up. Logically Kizaru will head to the island immediately, that's where the action is lol
Zoro bros are aiming too high

Status
Not open for further replies.