Discussion Power Strongest Gotei 13 line up

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Rose, Kensei, Isane, Tosen, Komamura, Iba, Rukia, Lisa

Soi Fon, Shinji, and Byakuya are debatable

Dunno how strong Isshin is, Mayuri is almost impossible to scale to any one opponent since he has X amount of prep done before every fight

Toshiro is a mid tier Captain at worst
Hell no to Komamura, Tosen, Rukia, Shinji, Byakuya, Mayuri, Isshin. You can't be serious with some of these lmao.

Really only vizards and irrelevant lieutenants recently turned Captains left. And I'm not even confident he clears them.

Hell no to Komamura, Tosen, Rukia, Shinji, Byakuya, Mayuri, Isshin. You can't be serious with some of these lmao.

Really only vizards and irrelevant lieutenants recently turned Captains left. And I'm not even confident he clears them.
He washes Komamura wdym? His bankai is terrible

It's slow and sluggish, and any damage his bankai takes is dealt to himself

The broken version of his bankai is only obtainable by giving up his humanity permanently and he was only able to use it once

AOE makes Tosen's bankai irrelevant which Toshiro has in spades

Rukia gets throttled in Shikai and her Bankai is literally a suicide bomb rn

Shinji is the same as Tosen. Folded by Bambietta due to AOE

Byakuya has no answer to Toshiro's ice really at all. All Toshiro has to do is freeze his petals and it's pretty much a wrap

Idk why you're saying hell no to Isshin like he's crazy strong. There's a CHANCE he's able to beat Toshiro but he's never been portrayed as a top captain

Mayuri is a toss up as I said

I think you're seriously underestimating Toshiro lol

Hitsugaya is literal trash outside of Adult Form. An L magnet. Has to be among the weakest captains in history. But tbf he is still a child so it adds up. Any of the other Captain's were prob much weaker than he was at his age.

He doesn't last 2 seconds against Unohana.
He tanked and dodged attacks from someone tiers above Unohana lol. His portrayal against Gerard was pretty good even in Shikai while likes of Renji and Rukia got one-shot by a weaker Gerard blowing air at them.

He can also flash create huge chunks of ice capable of supporting an entire section of Soul Society, as seen in Gerard fight.

Last edited:
1st Division - Captain Yamamoto(Fought Shunsui, and Ukitake at the same time, so he's obviously stronger than Shunsui the other Division 1 captain), Lieutenant Sasakibe(Sasakibe's Bankai can harm Yamamoto)

2nd Division - Captain Yoruichi(Easily steamrolled Sui-Feng after using Shunko, was stated to be equal to RG Byakuya in CFYOW, harmed Shelled Aizen), Lieutenant Omaeda(No other seen options)

3rd Division - Captain Gin(Gin can fight on par with Bankai Ichigo, and force him to hollowfy with Buto Renjin, on top of that Gin's Bankai is one of the most lethal in the series), Lieutenant Kira(Wabisuke is very powerful, and Kira was even called a captain class Shinigami in some external material)

4th Division - Captain Unohana(As the 1st Kenpachi Unohana is one of the strongest Soul Reapers ever), Lieutenant Seinosuke(Seinosuke's healing is on par with, or greater than Unohana's)

5th Division - Captain Shinji, Lieutenant Aizen(To maximize strength I eliminated Momo and got a god tier instead)

6th Division - Captain Byakuya(Byakuya can punch off Gerard's head with his strongest moves), Lieutenant Renji(Renji's legitimately stronger than some captains)

7th Division - Captain Komamura(Komamura is a great leader, and Kokujo Tengen Myo has immense destructive power on par with Hollowfied Tosen), Lieutenant Iba(Iba is said to be versatile)

8th Division - Captain Shunsui(Shunsui is one of the strongest Shinigami ever enough to be Head Captain), Lieutenant Lisa(Lisa's Hollow Powers make her captain level)

9th Division - Captain Tosen(Tosen in base can blitz and slice off Grimmjow's arm, and he can get far stronger using Hollowification), Lieutenant Hisagi(Hisagi can use Bankai, and even his Shikai can slice off Tokinada's arm)

10th Division- Captain Isshin(Isshin was stronger than Base Aizen), Lieutenant Rangiku(No other options)

11th Division - Captain Kenpachi(Kenpachi is stronger than Unohana, Azashiro, and Kuruyashiki making him the strongest known 11th Division Captain), Lieutenant Yachiru(Her Zanpakuto is insanely strong)

12th Division - Captain Urahara(Urahara can harm Shelled Aizen, and is canonically smarter than Mayuri), Lieutenant Nemu(Nemu's feats against Pernida are very good, although she can't keep it up for long)

13th Division - Captain Ukitake(An equal to Shunsui), Lieutenant Rukia(Became a captain later, beat Kaien, and has a Bankai)

Komamura or Soi Fon vs Kid Toshiro is arguable, but these ones are definitely not:
Rukia gets throttled in Shikai and her Bankai is literally a suicide bomb rn
I thought you and @ZenZu were talking about Rukia as a Captain? If so it is heavily implied she has her bankai mastered by that point so she should wipe the floor with Toshiro considering her bankai is pretty much superior to Kid Toshiro’s essentially.
Byakuya has no answer to Toshiro's ice really at all. All Toshiro has to do is freeze his petals and it's pretty much a wrap
Byakuya molly whops Kid Toshiro, not even a contest lmao. Didn’t he literally broke through the remains of Adult Toshiro’s ice on Gerard iirc? Irregardless the fact that Byakuya could keep pace with Gerard in a fight involving Adult Toshiro says enough. Kid Toshiro couldn’t even beat a Sternritter one-on-one without help and Byakuya was seen going solo vs 5 sternritters. Byakuya can break through Kid Toshiro’s ice easily.
Idk why you're saying hell no to Isshin like he's crazy strong. There's a CHANCE he's able to beat Toshiro but he's never been portrayed as a top captain
But he is lol. Ain’t no way the same Isshin who was finger flicking Aizen is jobbing like Toshiro did with all those Sternritters in the final arc.

Mayuri is a toss up as I said
It would be if Kid Toshiro could hold his own against Pernida like Mayuri did. There’s matchup differences there but Mayuri is closer to Byakuya who owns Kid Toshiro.