Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has never made power scaling statements like that

So everyone who can tag Kizaru in the story will also be faster than Sanji. Including Rayleigh in Sabaody and Luffy who is going him in Wano… And that also then transfers to everyone that can tag Rayleigh and Luffy also being faster than Sanji such as Blackbeard and Kaido… And then that also transfers to everyone who tag them as being faster than Sanji such as Zoro and Law

See how far it goes.

the only thing the Sanji vs Queen fight proves is that Sanji is much faster than Queen. That’s all. Nothing else has been shown past that
Actually I searched it up it is in his vivre card .
Kizaru vivre card state that

Fuck if I care who you stan lol just talking about you jumping the wagon
Don’t take it personal
I forgot you joined not too long ago
there's no fixed wagon for them really
in the yonko admiral debate they will play whatever side that props for their favorite.

I think the only reason why there was ever a common ground was Mihawk looking underwhelming in comparison to the yonkos In marineford and I would argue the same for some of the admirals .
the funny thing is zoro and sanji fans are comically biased
neither are fighting a yonko that's for sure
they might fight an admiral and am sure if that happens , they will wank them to the moon shamelessly.
Post automatically merged:

if what Gb has is really a black blade
and his opponent is in fact not sanji
the amount of backtracking involved would be astronomical.

I won't say more than that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger were you trolling that zoro take supposed Worst L on this chapter ?
The early leaks I got hinted at a potential confrontation b/w the two. I knew it was more than likely fake but I decided to embrace the L anyways as it's Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck if I care who you stan lol just talking about you jumping the wagon
Don’t take it personal
@ConquistadoR has always been critical of Green Bull. This isn't new.

So Greenbull can move his consciousness between plants?

So then he’s literally invincible/immortal according to you
I dont get it, Kinyagi. Oda went out of his way to actually show how GB's powers work. He actually panelled it right. I dont have em with me, but you could actually see GB Spawn from a literal sprout next to his corpse. @Mike Who Cheese Harry IV. You can show him the panels if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.