Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... @Gol D. Roger thought the same...
My friend said the same but I can't see Zoro taking the L after all what happen in SA,but also I don't see Kizaru taking a L, what if it end in a short clash?
Deep down everyone knows if someone must loses, it will be Kizaru. The old "but he is Top Tier" and "but Admiral" doesn't work anymore because 2 fellow Top Tiers and Admirals' equivalent, Kaido and Big Mom have fallen to Worst Generations.
Not hard to realize it can be Zoro's turn to shine next.

@ShiShiShi the noodle soup is done :ace::stealthblack:
here's an image
lighting and quality is bad because the light in my room went out so I used my computer light and took a picture with a phone
I think a bit of the soup had overflown and got on the top of the bowl but it's okay because it still tastes really good

Oh shit I think those 2 were actual candidates for Admirals before Fujitora and Aramaki
If they're here then Zoro might actually need Luffy to help wipe them out
Looks kind of good! The lighting probably doesn’t do it justice, haha.

May I ask what kind of soup it is? Is it Chicken Noodle?

Zoro dodged and blocked everything from King, flying slashes that cut everything, nukes that destroyed mountains, explosions as big as Onigashima, giant magma dragons, Lanji can only run for 10 seconds and get neg diffed. :kobeha:
*Almost forgot that king spammed fire beams the whole fight and Zoro wasn't hit once despite King's insane speed and mobility.
Dodging and blocking isn't the same thing, i see how good is he at dodging bearly one laser while sanji dodges a barrage of one :milaugh::suresure:

Didnt dodge slashes, didnt dodge explosions he blocked them so nice try with ur cope lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.