Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji was begging for Zoro to wake up the whole episode LMAOOO
Sanji saves zolo the useless cross and sanji handle two strongest commanders easily so zolo can be the useless cross who fight king with the help of enma so enma>king. Sanji was not begging he says that zolo should be awake after damn 10 eps of doing nothing to good to be a sanji fan and not a enma fan ahahahhaah

Sanji saves zolo the useless cross and sanji handle two strongest commanders easily so zolo can be the useless cross who fight king with the help of enma so enma>king. Sanji was not begging he says that zolo should be awake after damn 10 eps of doing nothing to good to be a sanji fan and not a enma fan ahahahhaah
blah blah blah blah king did more damage to queen and queen did more damage to himself

You guys are unbelievable with your Zoro v Sanji shit. I have moments of lucidness where I actually realize how this is the only thing you fucks talk about. I'm starting to believe y'all caught a weird virus or something.
Post automatically merged:

Access Denied:gonope:
Better Wait on Tuesday Night:goyea:
Then where's fool summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.