Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

No but nine fodder samurai were but the only deaths were killed by Maha and Kanjuro
How funny, it had the same number of deaths as a war in which it was present: Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Moriah, Jinbei, Crocodile, Boa hancock, Kuma, the pacifists, sentomaru, Whitebeard, all the vice admirals, Marco, Jozu, Vista, (all other captains), Blackbeard + Shiryu, plus all the most heinous prisoners in the world...

It's the Luffy show. As long as Luffy isn't held back via plot he's always getting the main fight.
I’m sure they’ll clash, but Zoro ain’t Kizarus main fight.
I don't think the next step for Luffy is Kizaru. It'll more than likely be Teach, imo.

I doubt Kizaru's being defeated during this arc anyway. I'd say it's more likely that Zoro fights Kizaru for a certain amount of time, while the SHP flee with Vegapunk because it's too dangerous for him to be on Egghead with CP0, Seraphim and possibly Kizaru all out to get him.

Then maybe Kuma + the revos will show up and take over for Zoro, with Kuma TPing Zoro away.

Maybe that will be when we find out that Law's been captured by Teach, and knowing Luffy, they'll head for Blackbeard straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.