Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic suggests Zoro should be facing Kizaru

I mean above all else dude literally alerted Brook if someone from WG attacks we gonna have to defend.

A whole ass fleet is coming with an admiral..no logical reason why Oda couldn't see that.

But then again Zoro not visiting Ryumas grave
Zoro not killing Kaido
Zoro not being Shimotsuki
Zoro not getting acknowledged as greater than Oden
And Zoro not turning Enma black

In wano made even less sense
So logic is always thrown out in favor of Luffy

FUCK LUFFY
DISGUSTING BORING ASS CHARACTER

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the next step for Luffy is Kizaru. It'll more than likely be Teach, imo.

I doubt Kizaru's being defeated during this arc anyway. I'd say it's more likely that Zoro fights Kizaru for a certain amount of time, while the SHP flee with Vegapunk because it's too dangerous for him to be on Egghead with CP0, Seraphim and possibly Kizaru all out to get him.

Then maybe Kuma + the revos will show up and take over for Zoro, with Kuma TPing Zoro away.

Maybe that will be when we find out that Law's been captured by Teach, and knowing Luffy, they'll head for Blackbeard straight on.
Kizaru honestly feels like the Mr. 3 of the marines so I’ve been ready for him to be taken out and this seems like the right time.

I don’t think Kizaru has any role left after this arc

I don't think the next step for Luffy is Kizaru. It'll more than likely be Teach, imo.

I doubt Kizaru's being defeated during this arc anyway. I'd say it's more likely that Zoro fights Kizaru for a certain amount of time, while the SHP flee with Vegapunk because it's too dangerous for him to be on Egghead with CP0, Seraphim and possibly Kizaru all out to get him.

Then maybe Kuma + the revos will show up and take over for Zoro, with Kuma TPing Zoro away.

Maybe that will be when we find out that Law's been captured by Teach, and knowing Luffy, they'll head for Blackbeard straight on.
Why isnt this the next step? He defeated a Yonko, now he can defeat an Admiral. Why does the crew need to be randomly saved again to parallel Sabaody lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda better not sideline Zoro

There's a reason he's not on the island, it should be to confront Kizaru
We did that thing during Wano arc. It ended really badly. Oda doesn't give a fuck about Zoro anymore. Wano arc is over. He doesn't need to bait Zoro fans to bump the numbers expecting Zoro to do something big.

Expect nothing and when something happens you will eventually enjoy it more.

How funny, it had the same number of deaths as a war in which it was present: Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Moriah, Jinbei, Crocodile, Boa hancock, Kuma, the pacifists, sentomaru, Whitebeard, all the vice admirals, Marco, Jozu, Vista, (all other captains), Blackbeard + Shiryu, plus all the most heinous prisoners in the world...
Yet the deaths in Marineford were the most influential deaths in the manga.

Logic suggests Zoro should be facing Kizaru

I mean above all else dude literally alerted Brook if someone from WG attacks we gonna have to defend.

A whole ass fleet is coming with an admiral..no logical reason why Oda couldn't see that.

But then again Zoro not visiting Ryumas grave
Zoro not killing Kaido
Zoro not being Shimotsuki
Zoro not getting acknowledged as greater than Oden
And Zoro not turning Enma black

In wano made even less sense
So logic is always thrown out in favor of Luffy

FUCK LUFFY
DISGUSTING BORING ASS CHARACTER
AND FUCK THIS AUTHOR
I watch Bleach every Monday
:pepedoffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yet the deaths in Marineford were the most influential deaths in the manga.
And ? The problem boils down to just counting how many lives were lost... And even so the number remains the same in Wano we had a much smaller number of characters when compared to MF, if we're going to talk about influence, I can simply assume that Kaidou and Big Mom were killed and that's it, argument refuted.

But then, how do you feel? All those guys in MF and 2 victims were made, one of which was already accepting the dead when he decided to throw away essential medical equipment for his life.

And ? The problem boils down to just counting how many lives were lost... And even so the number remains the same in Wano we had a much smaller number of characters when compared to MF, if we are going to talk about influence I can only assume that Kaidou and Big Mom were went and refute you completely...
Whitebeards death >>> Big Mom and Kaidos in terms of influence on the world.

It isn’t even close

Status
Not open for further replies.