Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy fans really are pathetic here, trying to downplay Lucci and act like he did nothing just cause Oda didnt give you the satisfaction of Luffy swiftly one shotting him.

:gokulaugh:
He didn’t do a whole lot.

They got to Egghead, destroyed Atlas and fought Luffy for two chapters but got taken down in the end. He got control of the Seraphims at the end of the Spoiler Summary apparently so that’s something.

It’s alright to have some fun. It’s one of the things the forum provides after all :kidsmile:

That sounded villainous, sorry. :gokulaugh:

Kaido did not say Luffy was permanently coated in COA and (I assume you mean) COC, and we clearly didn't see Luffy using COC last chapter

Not really much of a feat when Lucci didn't land a single hit and got fucked up by non-ACOC Luffy literally toying with him lol
"He's coated with Armament and Conquerors Haki... and he can influence anything around him with his ability..."

I literally have the screenshot of Kaido thinking this about Gear 5 in front of me lol.

Also dont talk about Oda and visuality in fights - man is massively inconsistent. We didnt saw no visual manga feats of CoC in some attacks of Luffy against Kaido either, even tho Kaido confirmed he permanently uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.